Isco

Would love to have him at City.

Wonder how well Isco will fit with Silva in the same side.

To me Nasri and Silva has not worked well, most of the time.

Isco, YaYa and Silva - where is the defensive side of midfield coming from?

mansour's tow ropes said:
Hungarian blue said:
Imagine Silva on the right with Isco on the left

1348350445535127_animate.gif

Imagine Silva having a good run of games
Imagine Silva breaking sweat

Kompany is King said:
Would love to have him at City.

Wonder how well Isco will fit with Silva in the same side.

To me Nasri and Silva has not worked well, most of the time.

Isco, YaYa and Silva - where is the defensive side of midfield coming from?
Any of Fernandinho and Garcia/Rodwell/Barry/Milner behind them?

I can understand why people are saying Silva and Nasri hasn't worked why will Isco but I think he is far better suited to playing as one of the wide players in a three behind a striker. Nasri doesn't suit it at all. It is no coincidence he plays better and we as a team seem to when he plays in the center but looks lost and has nothing but problems and a lack of confidence when played out wide.

aguero
isco tevez silva
yaya fernandinho
clichy nasty komp zaba
hart

then a cheap striker like benteke if all we do is cross the ball, wold like to see reus as well for width and pace with QUALITY so they get game time.

Watching Malaga v Sevilla tonight and Isco is virtually anonymous. Watched him several times this season and can't understand all the hype.

bing city said:
aguero
isco tevez silva
yaya fernandinho
clichy nasty komp zaba
hart

then a cheap striker like benteke if all we do is cross the ball, wold like to see reus as well for width and pace with QUALITY so they get game time.
Well if Pellegrini is truly coming I think he would set up in a 4222 or 433 as he has at previous clubs. He much prefers hard working wingers which is what we have been craving to provide width and crosses but he also emphasises the importance of playing with 2 central forwards.

Citizen Jack said:
bing city said:
aguero
isco tevez silva
yaya fernandinho
clichy nasty komp zaba
hart

Well if Pellegrini is truly coming I think he would set up in a 4222 or 433 as he has at previous clubs. He much prefers hard working wingers which is what we have been craving to provide width and crosses but he also emphasises the importance of playing with 2 central forwards.

One of the front 6 to win the ball? A concern. Can we have Fernandinho and say Paulinho from Corinthians, though we have Rodwell who if he remains fit could be awesome.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.