Isco

Stoned Rose said:
Ronnie the Rep said:
Ronnie the Rep said:
It's a done deal ;-)

Maybe my original post was correct after all

You're a brave brave man Mr Rep ;)

firingsquad.jpg

Indeed a courageous move by Ronnie to reappear again after the original uproar!

I only caught the last half hour,he was lively and looked threatening,he loves to run with ball and isn't afraid to take on a man.

He looks a stronger,faster and more direct version of Silva to me.A quality signing if we pull it off.

Do we really need him ? He looks a nice player but not much better then Silva or Nasri. If we are spending 25 millions, i would prefer a more wide player like Di Maria.

CityForever45 said:
Do we really need him ? He looks a nice player but not much better then Silva or Nasri. If we are spending 25 millions, i would prefer a more wide player like Di Maria.

I'm hoping Nasri's transfer pays for him.

FantasyIreland said:
CityForever45 said:

I'm hoping Nasri's transfer pays for him.
Only if Psg is interested, because i can't see any other team in the world paying as much for him right now.

Slightly concerned about how his stats have dropped off lately. But still, 11 goals and 5 assists is as good as Nasri or Silva have done (11 goals is actually probably more than those two combined). He is also pretty young and doing it in a pretty weak team.

NoahCity said:
Slightly concerned about how his stats have dropped off lately.

I wouldn't be. He only turned 21 last month and you're usually careful with young players but he is so important to Malaga that they have had to run him into the ground and he's burnt out for it. 49 games for club and country this season now. Malaga look like a team gasping for air and badly needing the season to end.

Been reported on a football ( Soccer as they put it) radio show here that Isco could be the first of up to 8 signings made by City ....... they did not mention names but did say that some players will leave including Lescott, Kolo, Kolorov, Nasri, Garcia, Dzeko, , Sinclair and some others not really near the first team ..... however they mentioned that city will look for a left back, 2 center backs, a winger, a central midfielder and 2 strikers as well as Isco ......
They also said Ronaldo is 50/50 to go back to Utd or stay at Madrid and will not entertain playing anywhere else.

Is Isco a winger if so we could have 2 wingers in the team :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.