Isco

cityfan41 said:
Dear oh dear Kazzy Deyna. And the season hasn't even fucking
started yet. This thread needs closing now as it's descending
into hysterical nonsense.

Ahhh.. he's new !!

malg said:
This thread moves quite quickly, so I really can't go back too many pages - therefore, what I'd this other forum a couple posters are arguing about? Someone mentioned it yesterday as well I think (supposed to be better than BM?)

Not necessarily better, just different.

More like a bunch of blokes talking in a pub (a little like the cellar on here).

It's called Blue Vibe.

Our owner and chairman are certainly nobodies fool. We hear Soriano and 'cheeky' are first rate at what they do. Our new Manager is in his 2nd day of his appointment and yet we have heard nothing other than the recorded interview. Far from being concerned i await with great anticipation. You sense we have a trick up our sleeve. This really could be a turning point in our status in world football. I just cannot see Isco letting Pelle down. They must have spoke about City for weeks. Of course, i've got it all wrong and Pelle is in for a very awkward first press conferance.

roy.or.r said:
Kazzydeyna said:
So.. Our two Spanish supremos so far....

- Sacked the best manager in the league for not being nice enough to our multi multi millionaire playboys..err players.

- treated him like absolute shite in the process, damaging the clubs reputation

- struggled to sign pellegrini, but finally got him over the line. (Maybe he was reticent after seeing the way we treated his predecessor ?)

- overpaid for the Brazilian lad.

- and it's looking like they have clutched defeat from the jaws of victory in the whole Isco fiasco.

- oh, and very likely letting Tevez go to a European rival, leaving us with aguero (excellent) and dzeko (lump of fucking wood). This after selling the most promising young forward in world football to another euro rival for relative peanuts.

All the above after being appointed with the express goal of, amongst other things, building a side and indeed a whole club capable of attracting and retaining the best players in the world. On an unlimited budget.

I'm not too impressed with them to be honest.
How you saw Mancini as the best manager in the league is beyond me!!

having a go at our owner must be a rag

doomuk said:
bluetrue said:
Kazzydeyna said:
So.. Our two Spanish supremos so far....

- Sacked the best manager in the league for not being nice enough to our multi multi millionaire playboys..err players.

- treated him like absolute shite in the process, damaging the clubs reputation

- struggled to sign pellegrini, but finally got him over the line. (Maybe he was reticent after seeing the way we treated his predecessor ?)

- overpaid for the Brazilian lad.

- and it's looking like they have clutched defeat from the jaws of victory in the whole Isco fiasco.

- oh, and very likely letting Tevez go to a European rival, leaving us with aguero (excellent) and dzeko (lump of fucking wood). This after selling the most promising young forward in world football to another euro rival for relative peanuts.

All the above after being appointed with the express goal of, amongst other things, building a side and indeed a whole club capable of attracting and retaining the best players in the world. On an unlimited budget.

I'm not too impressed with them to be honest.

Get a grip.

Why? He's fairly close to the mark.
So far, their actions have spoken louder than there few words and all they have succeeded in doing is moving us backwards.

Im still hopeful it can be turned around but getting less confident with each and every cockup.
Backwards? Pmsl

lost_n_spaced said:
malg said:
This thread moves quite quickly, so I really can't go back too many pages - therefore, what I'd this other forum a couple posters are arguing about? Someone mentioned it yesterday as well I think (supposed to be better than BM?)

Not necessarily better, just different.

More like a bunch of blokes talking in a pub (a little like the cellar on here).

It's called Blue lube.

Sounds like a bar on canal street !!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.