Isco

M24 Citizen said:
lost_n_spaced

Just to fuck with your head because your clearly high off your tits:

81960476.gif

You've clearly never done a drug in your life.

I doubt very much whether I'd be posting on this board having taken physcotropic drugs.

lost_n_spaced said:
M24 Citizen said:
lost_n_spaced

81960476.gif

I doubt very much whether I'd be posting on this board having taken physcotropic drugs.

You are really patronising.

Every time you post on here, it's to say what a poor forum it is? Why do you keep coming back?

So.. Our two Spanish supremos so far....

- Sacked the best manager in the league for not being nice enough to our multi multi millionaire playboys..err players.

- treated him like absolute shite in the process, damaging the clubs reputation

- struggled to sign pellegrini, but finally got him over the line. (Maybe he was reticent after seeing the way we treated his predecessor ?)

- overpaid for the Brazilian lad.

- and it's looking like they have clutched defeat from the jaws of victory in the whole Isco fiasco.

- oh, and very likely letting Tevez go to a European rival, leaving us with aguero (excellent) and dzeko (lump of fucking wood). This after selling the most promising young forward in world football to another euro rival for relative peanuts.

All the above after being appointed with the express goal of, amongst other things, building a side and indeed a whole club capable of attracting and retaining the best players in the world. On an unlimited budget.

I'm not too impressed with them to be honest.

lost_n_spaced said:
Hamann Pineapple said:
lost_n_spaced said:
They are a more discerning forum.

They don't want your types on there.

Oh I say

tumblr_l4autuXIeb1qaxz0ro1_400.jpg

Dude. 700 pages (that's 7000 posts) in 2 days, based on 0 news.

And you think I want to experience that on TWO forums ?

No ta.

(and Ta Ta, to keep up appearances).

why the fuck do you keep posting ?? why not go back to the posh forum,Im sure theres got to be a thread on there about the manc accent as viewed from an afghanistani perspective..

i8rags said:
M24 Citizen said:
lost_n_spaced said:
It means that I wouldn't have the first idea as I am not ITK, and that the poster of the original info on another board has posted nothing positive or negative since.

It really is like The Life Of Brian here sometimes....

'You don't need to follow ME, you don't NEED to follow ANYBODY. You're all individuals'

'Yes, we're all individuals'.

Are you talking in code?
Think he's talking in pub.

It's from the film "The Life Of Brian"

Probably one of the funniest films of all time imo

lost_n_spaced said:
M24 Citizen said:
lost_n_spaced

81960476.gif

english.jpg

Kazzydeyna said:

- Sacked the best manager in the league for not being nice enough to our multi multi millionaire playboys..err players.

- struggled to sign pellegrini, but finally got him over the line. (Maybe he was reticent after seeing the way we treated his predecessor ?)

- and it's looking like they have clutched defeat from the jaws of victory in the whole Isco fiasco.

- oh, and very likely letting Tevez go to a European rival, leaving us with aguero (excellent) and dzeko (lump of fucking wood). This after selling the most promising young forward in world football to another euro rival for relative peanuts.

All the above after being appointed with the express goal of, amongst other things, building a side and indeed a whole club capable of attracting and retaining the best players in the world. On an unlimited budget.

Get a grip.

Kazzydeyna said:

Apart from retaining Aguero at least it is holistic.

I don't agree with your assessment by the way, but it has just as much to support it as any opposite intrepretation.

Kazzydeyna said:

Oh ffs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.