Isco

EXCLUSIVE: PELLEGRINI'S ISCO PLEA
ABOVE: Manchester City manager Manuel Pellegrini has made a personal plea to Isco

Real Madrid excite me. They are one of the best sides in the world

MANCHESTER City manager Manuel Pellegrini made a personal plea to Isco in a last-ditch bid to stop his £30m move to Real Madrid.

Pellegrini made the midfielder one of his main transfer targets and was confident of taking him with him from Malaga to the Etihad.

But the Chilean was left fuming when it emerged Real had jumped ahead of City in the race to sign the Spanish international.

So Pellegrini rang Isco and begged him to snub Real.

He told the attacking midfielder he would be an integral part of the team, someone he wanted to build his side around.

A source said: “He called Isco himself in a bid to talk him round and made it clear how important he would be to the team. It remains to be seen if it made a difference though.”

Pellegrini now faces an anxious wait to discover if his efforts have been worthwhile.

But reports in Spain suggest Isco will join Real this week on a five-year deal worth £160,000 a week.

Isco admitted: “Real Madrid excite me. They are one of the best sides in the world.”

The Blues have spent two months courting Isco and thought a deal was in the bag.

But his stunning performances for Spain in the recent European Under-21 Championship persuaded Real to step up their own attempts to sign him.

Real bosses travelled to the tournament in Israel to hold talks with Isco’s dad, Paco Alcaron, and solicitor Rafael Comino.

Real’s charm offensive now looks to have worked, despite the efforts of Pellegrini.

Missing out on Isco will pile the pressure on City power-brokers Txiki Begiristain and Ferran Soriano.

The due have been brought to the club to help them secure big signings and create a team capable of winning the Champions League.

Isco’s expected snub could now see Pellegrini re-enter the race for Napoli striker Edinson Cavani.

Dear oh dear Kazzy Deyna. And the season hasn't even fucking
started yet. This thread needs closing now as it's descending
into hysterical nonsense.

Guys, I know this is a regular occurance however I've been working all day - can anyone sum up any events of today regarding Isco worth noting? Reading on Twitter rumours have started that we have made a last ditch bid to get him, any news from our ITK's, media outlets etc which confirm or suggest otherwise?

Looked back through a few pages, some crackin cat gifs.

bluetrue said:
lost_n_spaced said:
M24 Citizen said:
lost_n_spaced

Just to fuck with your head because your clearly high off your tits:

81960476.gif

You've clearly never done a drug in your life.

I doubt very much whether I'd be posting on this board having taken physcotropic drugs.

You are really patronising.

Every time you post on here, it's to say what a poor forum it is? Why do you keep coming back?

Because it's always good to see what the latest rumours are.

And to patronise people, of course.

Kazzydeyna said:
So.. Our two Spanish supremos so far....

- Sacked the best manager in the league for not being nice enough to our multi multi millionaire playboys..err players.

- treated him like absolute shite in the process, damaging the clubs reputation

- struggled to sign pellegrini, but finally got him over the line. (Maybe he was reticent after seeing the way we treated his predecessor ?)

- overpaid for the Brazilian lad.

- and it's looking like they have clutched defeat from the jaws of victory in the whole Isco fiasco.

- oh, and very likely letting Tevez go to a European rival, leaving us with aguero (excellent) and dzeko (lump of fucking wood). This after selling the most promising young forward in world football to another euro rival for relative peanuts.

All the above after being appointed with the express goal of, amongst other things, building a side and indeed a whole club capable of attracting and retaining the best players in the world. On an unlimited budget.

I'm not too impressed with them to be honest.
How you saw Mancini as the best manager in the league is beyond me!!

bluetrue said:
Kazzydeyna said:

- Sacked the best manager in the league for not being nice enough to our multi multi millionaire playboys..err players.

- struggled to sign pellegrini, but finally got him over the line. (Maybe he was reticent after seeing the way we treated his predecessor ?)

- and it's looking like they have clutched defeat from the jaws of victory in the whole Isco fiasco.

- oh, and very likely letting Tevez go to a European rival, leaving us with aguero (excellent) and dzeko (lump of fucking wood). This after selling the most promising young forward in world football to another euro rival for relative peanuts.

All the above after being appointed with the express goal of, amongst other things, building a side and indeed a whole club capable of attracting and retaining the best players in the world. On an unlimited budget.

Get a grip.

Why? He's fairly close to the mark.
So far, their actions have spoken louder than there few words and all they have succeeded in doing is moving us backwards.

Im still hopeful it can be turned around but getting less confident with each and every cockup.

Kazzydeyna said:

tumblr_m6yce2rDRa1raei82o1_500.gif

This thread moves quite quickly, so I really can't go back too many pages - therefore, what I'd this other forum a couple posters are arguing about? Someone mentioned it yesterday as well I think (supposed to be better than BM?)

Kazzydeyna said:

We did not overpay for the Brazilian lad. We did well to get him, because Shakhtar absolutely did not want to sell him.

Balotelli had gone on virtual strike by being constantly ill at training

We'll do well to sell Tevez

bluetrue said:
Kazzydeyna said:

Get a grip.
Unless he is holding onto a high ledge.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.