Isco

As much as I didn't want it to be, this one looks dead in the water. I am still hoping there is an off chance that it may turn on its head but I don't see it

obliquerays said:
Benarbia said:
Wow dzeko and a half fit aguero. Sun is shining on us

You are disgrace to Ali's name !

Predictive injury forecasting is an impressive new string to your trolling bow tho, fair play.
I was wondering about Aguero's knee injury last season. City never explained what the last injury was but he has been playing for Argentina recently

Selling Tevez frees up resources to replace him and he's no longer good enough so this is very good news

Had we started the season with last season's forwards we'd struggle to score enough goals.

Tevez is excellent outside the box. But inside the penalty area he no longer has the pace to create that half a yard to get that shot away. Reminds me of Fowler

why is the failure to capture isco considered to be about city not having matched Madrid for money can it not be isco just wants to sign for real , for their rich history and the fact that as it stands they are on another level to us

aguerooooo said:
why is the failure to capture isco considered to be about city not having matched Madrid for money can it not be isco just wants to sign for real , for their rich history and the fact that as it stands they are on another level to us

Mmmmmmm ?????

Thought this was great from a Malaga Fan!

Man City Fans
From a Malaga fan.....

Hello! Greetings from Malaga! I support Malaga all my life, I go to many many games. Pellegrini is the BEST manager we have ever had. He is loved here. And I think you will love him also!

Isco is very good but not consistent over the length of a season. Isco will not win you the league. Do not worry. Let Isco go to Madrid and sit on their bench. David Silva under Pellegrini will be much better!

Good luck and best wishes from Malaga. Many here hope Man City win the league! I think you will! :D

Was posted on Facebook, sad if we didnt get Isco but life goes on.

failsworthblueboy said:
aguerooooo said:

Mmmmmmm ?????

I was thinking exactly the same thing........ If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck

It's a duck.....

Could easily be a Moyes deserter

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.