Isco

Scotty76 said:
Bluemanc100 said:
failsworthblueboy said:
Mmmmmmm ?????

Could easily be a Moyes deserter

I was thinking exactly the same thing........ If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck

It's a duck.....

Only a fuckin idiot thinks that todays footballers sign for clubs because of their history... Money and possibility of future trophies are the two main reasons. What they did 25 years ago is fuck all.

This.

For me a player is only interested in being able to win hounours and get a nice weekly way, history is an over used and over exaggerated argument played out by the fans.

That's how I see it anyway.

aguerooooo said:
why is the failure to capture isco considered to be about city not having matched Madrid for money can it not be isco just wants to sign for real , for their rich history and the fact that as it stands they are on another level to us

And they have more history than your lot as well.

Still appears that quite a few people believe that we haven't heard the last of this deal.

How much you can believe them I don't know. Personally think they are flogging a dead horse

Broady_pie1505 said:
Marvin said:
PUTTYBLUE said:
Thought this was great from a Malaga Fan!

Man City Fans
From a Malaga fan.....

Hello! Greetings from Malaga! I support Malaga all my life, I go to many many games. Pellegrini is the BEST manager we have ever had. He is loved here. And I think you will love him also!

Isco is very good but not consistent over the length of a season. Isco will not win you the league. Do not worry. Let Isco go to Madrid and sit on their bench. David Silva under Pellegrini will be much better!

Good luck and best wishes from Malaga. Many here hope Man City win the league! I think you will! :D

Was posted on Facebook, sad if we didnt get Isco but life goes on.
I hope you passed on our your thanks

I think he's right about Isco's consistency. I watched Malaga's last 3 games and couldn't get why we were in for him. Then along came the U-21s

I don't think you can expect a player of his age to be consistent, but the point regarding next season is right. He wouldn't add much. It would be too soon.

So why the million posts on this thread then?
Because of his potential. That is unlikely to be realised in August!

wolfie1988 said:
Still appears that quite a few people believe that we haven't heard the last of this deal.

How much you can believe them I don't know. Personally think they are flogging a dead horse
we're not really here<br /><br />-- Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:40 pm --<br /><br />
wolfie1988 said:

we're not really here

wolfie1988 said:

The way I see it, we're like the eskimos. They could just give up, but they know there is something worth fighting for.

M24 Citizen said:
wolfie1988 said:

The way I see it, we're like the eskimos. They could just give up, but they know there is something worth fighting for.

If someone can find an article directly quoting Isco that he's agreed to join Madrid then I will accept its over.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.