Isco

Hihosilva said:
M24 Citizen said:
wolfie1988 said:
Still appears that quite a few people believe that we haven't heard the last of this deal.

How much you can believe them I don't know. Personally think they are flogging a dead horse

The way I see it, we're like the eskimos. They could just give up, but they know there is something worth fighting for.

If someone can find an article directly quoting Isco that he's agreed to join Madrid then I will accept its over.

You'd think Txiki has a good enough relationship with Jesús Martínez (Isco and Pellegrini's agent) to close the deal for Isco after things seemingly went well with getting Pellegrini.

Can anyone point to anything concrete that says he is going to madrid apart from stuff written by AS or Marca, who clearly routinely print pro real madrid porkies?

BringBackSwales said:
Can anyone point to anything concrete that says he is going to madrid apart from stuff written by AS or Marca, who clearly routinely print pro real madrid porkies?

Nope. Think all the journalists are speculating as well on the move to Madrid because they don't want to get left behind. It's like Marca and AS pushed the first dominos over.

Unfortunately there's no concrete evidence we have an accepted bid, or countered Real Madrid's accepted bid.

M24 Citizen said:
Hihosilva said:
M24 Citizen said:
The way I see it, we're like the eskimos. They could just give up, but they know there is something worth fighting for.

If someone can find an article directly quoting Isco that he's agreed to join Madrid then I will accept its over.

You'd think Txiki has a good enough relationship with Jesús Martínez (Isco and Pellegrini's agent) to close the deal for Isco after things seemingly went well with getting Pellegrini.

Can't except that Pellegrini would have just sat back & accepted defeat on this. IM sure discussions are still ongoing.

M24 Citizen said:
BringBackSwales said:

Nope. Think all the journalists are speculating as well on the move to Madrid because they don't want to get left behind. It's like Marca and AS pushed the first dominos over.

Unfortunately there's no concrete evidence we have an accepted bid, or countered Real Madrid's accepted bid.

yes I agree your last sentence too - I have not seen or heard confirmed that we have actually met the buyout clause, although at least 1 ITK has strongly inferred it. I still reckon this is only 70:30 in Madrid's favour, at most

Andouble said:
owen-mcfc said:
Its annoying how long its taking but also abit exciting haha or isit just me?

since all signs unfortunately pointing to Real, just you :(
Just something weird how madrid havent annouced him :/ still abit confident but only abit lol

BringBackSwales said:
M24 Citizen said:
BringBackSwales said:

yes I agree your last sentence too - I have not seen or heard confirmed that we have actually met the buyout clause, although at least 1 ITK has strongly inferred it. I still reckon this is only 70:30 in Madrid's favour, at most

At least one of our ITK's said it and the ITK on the Malaga forums said it, but why have no journalists said it if it's the case?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.