Isco

It keeps getting mentioned that he might get revealed along with the new manager be it at madrid or here on the very day when that manager starts like it happens all the time but i cant remember ever seeing a joint manager and player reveal by any club.

I think CA will be paraded in front of their press tomorrow.. but i don't think Isco will be..

Metal Blue said:
chrismcfc93 said:
nedums noodles said:
what times the press conference?

1pm I believe. So 2pm here?

Wouldn't that be 12 here. Spain's an hour ahead

I'll get my coat

G9167.gif

no idea why this thread has 65+ new pages today..

time to move on people this move was never going to make or break our season

Phuket Blue said:
With Tevez now gone, is this a sign we must have something up our sleeve with Isco?

I doubt it on this one. City will use the cash for strengthening other positions imho.

Ray78 said:
Phuket Blue said:
With Tevez now gone, is this a sign we must have something up our sleeve with Isco?

I doubt it on this one. City will use the cash for strengthening other positions imho.

This.

Isco is history, time for us to finish shipping out more dead wood and filling them with worthy replacements.

I do think we need another intricate creative midfielder though.

sam-caddick said:
Ray78 said:
Phuket Blue said:

This.

Isco is history, time for us to finish shipping out more dead wood and filling them with worthy replacements.

Agree on this point. Could bring Silva to a new level.

sam-caddick said:
Ray78 said:
Phuket Blue said:

This.

I don't know, I'll be interested to see David and Nasri under Pellegrini.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.