Isco

Good morning to each and every flapper, wummer, serious poster and rag this morning. I will be cavorting through the Cavani and Isco threads throughout the day, as I'm sure much entertainment will be on offer, oh and please please please can you keep posting gifs of fit wenches doing thought provoking things, thank you.

Have we signed Cavani and Isco yet ?!, if not heads need to roll, City are shit, Fernandinho and Navas are bobbins, Mansour is a fake and you all are rags !. :-) .

Have a good day everyone.

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Ducado said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Morning fellow flappers....Haven't been on for 12 hrs

Any updates of note guys n gals or are we still in the same boat of not knowing???

I see Ancelotti wants Paulinho from under the noses of Spurs..Surely Isco can see his game time is going to be limited and needs to come to us.

Sorry to see Carlito go but he will always be a blue warrior for me. Great business
The pendulum has swung back to us a bit

Cheers Duc....Any reason why?
No either way it's all rumour for all we know he could be off to PSG

still want him but would also like an end to this saga! I think he wants us but will bow down to his familys wishes and sign for real. a shame really as he definitely wont play as much there.

the more this saga continues the more i want us to break the bank for ronaldo or bale rather than isco

richards30 said:
still want him but would also like an end to this saga! I think he wants us but will bow down to his familys wishes and sign for real. a shame really as he definitely wont play as much there.

Absolutely Correct.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.