Isco

unlikelyfan19 said:
sam-caddick said:
Ray78 said:
I doubt it on this one. City will use the cash for strengthening other positions imho.

This.

Isco is history, time for us to finish shipping out more dead wood and filling them with worthy replacements.

I do think we need another intricate creative midfielder though.
I don't know, I'll be interested to see David and Nasri under Pellegrini.
I agree silva and Nasri will flourish under pellegrini
I think cover for Clichy at left back is a priority and ship out Kolarov

can't understand the hope people have for nasri Tbh apart from half a season at arsenal he's shown Fuck all, he hasn't got the heart to perform consistently well. He's got bags of ability but he's basically a shithouse. Its blind faith.

charliebigspuds said:
can't understand the hope people have for nasri Tbh apart from half a season at arsenal he's shown Fuck all, he hasn't got the heart to perform consistently well. He's got bags of ability but he's basically a shithouse. Its blind faith.

Think he'll be sold, probably to PSG. I think his replacement would be mata if mou wants rid.

Mad 4 It said:
charliebigspuds said:

Think he'll be sold, probably to PSG. I think his replacement would be mata if mou wants rid.

Mata.... if only we had gotten Mata and Martinez, what a difference that had made.

Is anything suggesting there is truth in the Mata-José rumour?
If that's the case then we should be all over it.

Morning fellow flappers....Haven't been on for 12 hrs

Any updates of note guys n gals or are we still in the same boat of not knowing???

I see Ancelotti wants Paulinho from under the noses of Spurs..Surely Isco can see his game time is going to be limited and needs to come to us.

Sorry to see Carlito go but he will always be a blue warrior for me. Great business

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:

Any updates of note guys n gals or are we still in the same boat of not knowing???

I see Ancelotti wants Paulinho from under the noses of Spurs..Surely Isco can see his game time is going to be limited and needs to come to us.

Sorry to see Carlito go but he will always be a blue warrior for me. Great business

Lots of flapping and guessing sprinkled with a large posting of gifs.

would love paulinho to not go to spuds as they are only 2-3 class players away from being a real threat! something still not right with this deal though?

The pendulum has swung back to us a bit

Morning all!

anigif_enhanced-buzz-3890-1343854493-1.gif

Ducado said:

The pendulum has swung back to us a bit

Cheers Duc....Any reason why?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.