Isco

Reminder: Real Madrid press conference at mid-day for Ancelotti.

They are bound to be asked about Isco

Chancy Termites said:
Just spoken to Isco's agent. He tells me Isco will not sign until this thread reaches 2,000 pages or 1pm, whichever comes sooner.

ohhhh-meme-generator-ohhhhh-you-so-funny-9ab71f.jpg

mscenterh750 said:
Good morning to each and every flapper, wummer, serious poster and rag this morning. I will be cavorting through the Cavani and Isco threads throughout the day, as I'm sure much entertainment will be on offer, oh and please please please can you keep posting gifs of fit wenches doing thought provoking things, thank you.

Have we signed Cavani and Isco yet ?!, if not heads need to roll, City are shit, Fernandinho and Navas are bobbins, Mansour is a fake and you all are rags !. :-) .

Have a good day everyone.

Bravo sir.

johnmc said:
Marvin said:

Had not thought of that - thanks
Where's your trademark wink gone?<br /><br />-- Wed Jun 26, 2013 8:48 am --<br /><br />
johnmc said:
Marvin said:

Had not thought of that - thanks
Where's your trademark wink gone?

Marvin said:

They might whip Isco out from behind a curtain and get him to sign the paperwork before a stunned press pack. Real seem to conduct all their transfer business through the media, so it wouldn't be too surprising.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.