Isco

Ducado said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Morning fellow flappers....Haven't been on for 12 hrs

Any updates of note guys n gals or are we still in the same boat of not knowing???

I see Ancelotti wants Paulinho from under the noses of Spurs..Surely Isco can see his game time is going to be limited and needs to come to us.

Sorry to see Carlito go but he will always be a blue warrior for me. Great business
The pendulum has swung back to us a bit

Thats one hell of a slow pendulum bud... :)

mj-thriller-popcorn-o.gif

Pigeonho said:
SWP's back said:
Morning team. I am sat ready.

Go.
On a scale of 1-10, 1 being limp and like your cock is almost tucked into your balls, and 10 being it's the size of a baby's arm, angry as fuck and spitting at you like some out of control fire hose - how ready are you?

Have you kissed and made up I hope...

Pigeonho said:
SWP's back said:

Go.
On a scale of 1-10, 1 being limp and like your cock is almost tucked into your balls, and 10 being it's the size of a baby's arm, angry as fuck and spitting at you like some out of control fire hose - how ready are you?

?

SWP's back said:

Go.

Go out, enjoy the good weather for a change, then check in around 6 tonight, and the thread will be another 40 pages long with no answer or official news!

Pigeonho said:
Pigeonho said:

?

Oh sorry..thought you'd had a disagreement about the rights and wrongs of visiting Ragcafe

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.