Isco

Cheadle Blue said:
Not being funny mate, but city are tight lipped on everything now, so im pretty sure his son won't be shouting his mouth off to people he has just met at a look round, at his new school

Agreed, plus did anyone know the classified in ands outs of their fathers work dealing, I doubt it. Non starter.

Cheadle Blue said:
Not being funny mate, but city are tight lipped on everything now, so im pretty sure his son won't be shouting his mouth off to people he has just met at a look round, at his new school

If he wanted to impress and make friends he might. When was this anyway? If it was more than a day ago the info is probably old now anyway.

I think people sometimes look too deep into the 'what the media says' section. It's compiled by the City media team, who have no knowledge of transfers etc!

jonmcity said:
jimbopm said:
What the Media Says is now up on the OS.

Absolutely Nothing on Isco

just logged in not there?

With a saturation of Carlos Tevez stories filling today’s back pages and websites, we’ll look more closely at a thread that, at the moment, seems to be gathering momentum.

Hopefully, it’s down to nothing more than a quiet (ish) period of inactivity in the transfer market and little else, but several reports today continue to link Micah Richards with a move to Italy.

With suggestions Tevez is heading to Serie A as well, a well-worn path is beginning to form with Nigel de Jong and Mario Balotelli already at AC Milan.

Fanatix.com report: “Long-term Manchester City defender Richards is a transfer target for Inter Milan either permanently or on-loan

“Richards has fallen somewhat out-of-favour at the Etihad Stadium in recent times and that, coupled with a knee injury, saw the 25-year-old make just eight appearances in the 2012/13 campaign.

“The England international is behind Pablo Zabaleta for a starting place at right-back and is also vying with Brazilian veteran Maicon for the spot.

“However, the defender’s versatility means he can also operate at centre-back but again is behind Vincent Kompany, Joleon Lescott and Matija Nastasic in that area.

“City have told Richards that despite still having two years left on his current contract they will offer him a new deal, although a regular starting place cannot be guaranteed.”

Sky Sports follow a similar vein: “Richards has hinted that he would be prepared to spend his entire career at City, with contract extension talks being held, but no agreement has been reached as yet.

£That is keeping the transfer door ajar for Inter, with Dario Canovi admitting that anything is still possible.

"'What is Richards' situation at Manchester City? They have offered a new contract, but Richards has not accepted as yet.'"

Arsenal’s Santi Cazorla, meanwhile, has nothing but nice words to say about City boss Manuel Pellegrini who he believes will be a huge success in England.

Cazorla flourished under Manuel at Malaga and The Sport Review write: “I find it strange that some people don’t know about him,” Cazorla told the official Arsenal Magazine.

“He’s done spectacular things with Malaga and Villarreal in the Champions League. Clubs like City obviously want him for a reason and, ultimately, it’s for the job he’s done.

He’s demonstrated he is top class. At whatever team he’s been at – Malaga, Villarreal, Real Madrid – he’s done well. He’s had those teams playing spectacular football and I’m sure City will be a better team

...Santi Cazorla...

Cazorla also believes that Pellegrini will be able to get the Citizens playing attractive football.

“I’m sure City’s football will change and will be more offensive,” he added.

“I’m very happy for him because he deserves to be at a club of that level. He’s getting his reward. He’s been so important to my career.”

Jaffamandango said:
Cheadle Blue said:

Agreed, plus did anyone know the classified in ands outs of their fathers work dealing, I doubt it. Non starter.

Wasn't it a relation who let slip the information to 'Forzamancini' was it?

Cheadle Blue said:

OK.

I'll remember to tell my son he's a liar when he gets in tonight.

;-)

Claytop said:
Jaffamandango said:
Cheadle Blue said:

Wasn't it a relation who let slip the information to 'Forzamancini' was it?

Which info?

Groucho said:
allan harper said:
How old is his son? Could be Kfa unless his dad has some weird bedtime stories to tell him.

17. So old enough to know what's going on I would have thought... unless he just loves a wind up! lol

My son is in the 6 form there, and he's going in the year below. Although the same age as my lad, going in the year below probably because of language etc.

He was telling my son's mate, who is Spanish and had been asked to act as a translator showing them round.

Mint.

At 17 his dad would be pretty tight not to tell him things

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.