Isco

BoyBlue_1985 said:
IanBishopsHaircut said:
Pigeonho said:
Or it could be translated in football terms as 'i'll be diplomatic as I can, as we aren't supposed to disclose his signing yet, but he has, and he's fantastic quality'.

And you really think that Madrid...the fucking epitome of media whores...wouldn't want to reveal their new signing alongside ancelotti?

No they would want another presser for the wonderkid Isco

He's not signed...they would be singing it from the fucking rooftops by now

IanBishopsHaircut said:
Pigeonho said:
IanBishopsHaircut said:
BOOM

We are still in this fighting lads
Or it could be translated in football terms as 'i'll be diplomatic as I can, as we aren't supposed to disclose his signing yet, but he has, and he's fantastic quality'.

And you really think that Madrid...the fucking epitome of media whores...wouldn't want to reveal their new signing alongside ancelotti?

No i dont, why have 1 prezzer, when you can have 2 and be in the spotlight longer...

Jimfv1 said:
mrpmcfc said:
I can't believe this thread is still going, do people actually believe we've still got a chance after every man and his dog are reporting he's Madrids lol I admire the faith but think its time to let this go

The reports only came out from Perez to the national Madrid based paper, he always talks up transfers anyway. The rest of the internet did the rest, and it was eventually picked up by the national's over here. If The Sun run it, then so do the Star, etc., otherwise they will claim an exclusive, and "we told you first", buy our paper, that sort of thing. Until Madrid announce it, we are still in for him, otherwise surely our club would put out a statement saying, "we are no longer pursuing this transfer", ......... Surely !?

Not sure if that part is a joke or not? Apart from Kaka, when have we put out such an official statement?

Quote taken from the Malaga forums via google translate

Monsters, has said he will retire this coming holiday season, do not have to be forever.

Schuster has already said it will have a staff of 22 players and to be completed with dorsal subsidiary people over 25, they become free three dorsal and this guy does not want to buy a new shirt the girl, who will have a 22 Isco melts because, for this year will not leave anyone catch the 22 and ready.

Do people see how it sharpens everything. The club is the note and what will come out of the eggs, and more bullshit like this, for me as if the dorsal puts in Roman numerals.

This is like if I tell people the brand of beer you have to buy for the refrigerator and color must be the sofa cushions.

I totally agree.

Anyone post the picture of Isco in a City shirt that was posted on bluoemoon many months ago.

At the time people said that Isco was a city fan and this was long before the transfer rumours about his signing became more solid - just might help give us more hope!!

samdmc said:
ljones15 said:
Contract sent

anigif_enhanced-buzz-29643-1370688831-1.gif

Contract being received

tumblr_inline_mn2spzxW501qz4rgp.gif

Contract being signed

2ED8

IanBishopsHaircut said:
Pigeonho said:
IanBishopsHaircut said:
BOOM

We are still in this fighting lads

Why have one press conference revealing one signing, when you can have 2 press conferences and reveal them separately? Surely that would be whoring the media more than killing two birds with one stone during one conference?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.