Isco

strongbowholic said:
jollylescott said:
This is only round 9 in a 15 round fight.
What? He's on a flight at 9:15?! Go Isco!

tumblr_lhq5nut8681qf439xo1_500.gif

dannyburns4 said:
Metal Blue said:
Just posted this in the cellar but it seem to fit some peoples opinions on here plus any excuse to look at boob.....

boobs-9.gif
What site is that from,have to what's app that one!

You lost the ability to form coherent sentences, didn't you. Wipe the dribble off your face ;-)

Blue Mooner said:
Anyone post the picture of Isco in a City shirt that was posted on bluoemoon many months ago.

At the time people said that Isco was a city fan and this was long before the transfer rumours about his signing became more solid - just might help give us more hope!!

ibj8eq.jpg

Pigeonho said:
IanBishopsHaircut said:
Pigeonho said:
Why have one press conference revealing one signing, when you can have 2 press conferences and reveal them separately? Surely that would be whoring the media more than killing two birds with one stone during one conference?

You're missing the point...If he has been signed this would have been 100% leaked by now

I'm not saying he won't sign for Madrid...it might well pan out that way...but as of this moment I know for a fact he is not a Madrid player and therefore we are still in the hunt
No. No you don't.

No he doesn't, but everything else he's said is spot on & you are talking bollocks.

Typical 'football speak' wouldn't be 'I know nothing' it would be 'we Hope to do something' keeping the buzz going for the future press conference.

I don't know why you are so keen to do Madrid's propaganda for them but it's pretty likely he hasn't signed yet.

Are you as positive about City as you are about Real Madrid ?

citymantop said:
Blue Mooner said:
Anyone post the picture of Isco in a City shirt that was posted on bluoemoon many months ago.

At the time people said that Isco was a city fan and this was long before the transfer rumours about his signing became more solid - just might help give us more hope!!

ibj8eq.jpg

Jesus Navas. Ferran and Txiki have aged since I last saw them!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.