Isco

dancity19 said:
Jimfv1 said:
mrpmcfc said:
I can't believe this thread is still going, do people actually believe we've still got a chance after every man and his dog are reporting he's Madrids lol I admire the faith but think its time to let this go

The reports only came out from Perez to the national Madrid based paper, he always talks up transfers anyway. The rest of the internet did the rest, and it was eventually picked up by the national's over here. If The Sun run it, then so do the Star, etc., otherwise they will claim an exclusive, and "we told you first", buy our paper, that sort of thing. Until Madrid announce it, we are still in for him, otherwise surely our club would put out a statement saying, "we are no longer pursuing this transfer", ......... Surely !?

Not sure if that part is a joke or not? Apart from Kaka, when have we put out such an official statement?

Hazard,......last summer !

Just posted this in the cellar but it seem to fit some peoples opinions on here plus any excuse to look at boob.....

boobs-9.gif

mrpmcfc said:
I can't believe this thread is still going, do people actually believe we've still got a chance after every man and his dog are reporting he's Madrids lol I admire the faith but think its time to let this go

I'd yawn but really cant be arsed!!

Pigeonho said:
IanBishopsHaircut said:
Pigeonho said:
Or it could be translated in football terms as 'i'll be diplomatic as I can, as we aren't supposed to disclose his signing yet, but he has, and he's fantastic quality'.

And you really think that Madrid...the fucking epitome of media whores...wouldn't want to reveal their new signing alongside ancelotti?
Why have one press conference revealing one signing, when you can have 2 press conferences and reveal them separately? Surely that would be whoring the media more than killing two birds with one stone during one conference?

You're missing the point...If he has been signed this would have been 100% leaked by now

I'm not saying he won't sign for Madrid...it might well pan out that way...but as of this moment I know for a fact he is not a Madrid player and therefore we are still in the hunt

Bones_92 said:
dancity19 said:
The longer this goes on, the more I think what most of the 'ITK's' are saying sounds completely true (not that I didn't believe them in the first place).

Effectively what we already know is probably true- RM and Malaga have agreed fees. Isco probably prefers us (Pellegrini factor/playing time). We haven't offered as much as RM yet, and perhaps have a deadline to do so.
Unlikely that the selling of Tevez would affect our offer for Isco (as I am sure we knew we would be selling Tevez anyway) but you never know.

Ultimately I have no idea how transfers work, but I guess the above sounds reasonable.

That being said, I still think he is going to RM as all the noises indicate that. You can take Perez comment 'he wants to come to madrid' with a mountain of salt though, as he is hardly going to say the opposite.

I am sure we will find out soon enough, though.

If this is true, I cannot fathom why we would pay £30m for Fernandinho and not match Madrids offer.

True. And I have said that all along also. It would make no sense to pay that for Fernandinho then haggle over c£20m for Isco.

Unless we felt that given the circumstances that was a fair price for Fernandinho, but we are being mugged off for Isco- buy out clause etc- supposed agreement before Madrid came in. I am wildly speculating. I would be shocked and disappointed if we were haggling over Isco, but the above still sounds plausible, I think.<br /><br />-- Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:32 pm --<br /><br />
Jimfv1 said:
dancity19 said:
Jimfv1 said:
The reports only came out from Perez to the national Madrid based paper, he always talks up transfers anyway. The rest of the internet did the rest, and it was eventually picked up by the national's over here. If The Sun run it, then so do the Star, etc., otherwise they will claim an exclusive, and "we told you first", buy our paper, that sort of thing. Until Madrid announce it, we are still in for him, otherwise surely our club would put out a statement saying, "we are no longer pursuing this transfer", ......... Surely !?

Not sure if that part is a joke or not? Apart from Kaka, when have we put out such an official statement?

Hazard,......last summer !

I don't remember us putting out an official statement? But I was away for a lot of last summer so didn't follow the tranfers as avidly as other years? I thought it was just very common knowledge through the media etc that we had pulled out.

IanBishopsHaircut said:
Pigeonho said:
IanBishopsHaircut said:
And you really think that Madrid...the fucking epitome of media whores...wouldn't want to reveal their new signing alongside ancelotti?
Why have one press conference revealing one signing, when you can have 2 press conferences and reveal them separately? Surely that would be whoring the media more than killing two birds with one stone during one conference?

You're missing the point...If he has been signed this would have been 100% leaked by now

I'm not saying he won't sign for Madrid...it might well pan out that way...but as of this moment I know for a fact he is not a Madrid player and therefore we are still in the hunt
No. No you don't.

Metal Blue said:
Just posted this in the cellar but it seem to fit some peoples opinions on here plus any excuse to look at boob.....

boobs-9.gif
What site is that from,have to what's app that one!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.