Isco

Neville Kneville said:
Pigeonho said:
IanBishopsHaircut said:
You're missing the point...If he has been signed this would have been 100% leaked by now

I'm not saying he won't sign for Madrid...it might well pan out that way...but as of this moment I know for a fact he is not a Madrid player and therefore we are still in the hunt
No. No you don't.

No he doesn't, but everything else he's said is spot on & you are talking bollocks.

Typical 'football speak' wouldn't be 'I know nothing' it would be 'we Hope to do something' keeping the buzz going for the future press conference.

I don't know why you are so keen to do Madrid's propaganda for them but it's pretty likely he hasn't signed yet.

Are you as positive about City as you are about Real Madrid ?
How am I talking bollocks, exactly? Do you think as Ancelotti is answering a question the interviewer will go, 'hold that thought, CA, Isco has also signed today and he's in the stadium now doing some keepy-uppies, and some kid is going to dive on him and affectionately welcome him to the club, so just hold that thought kidder'.

Or will they do one conference for maximum publicity for Ancelotti, and one for maximum exposure of a player the whole planet seems to be talking about?

What the fuck are you on about, propaganda?!! Out of the 3 of us, i'd say you are talking bollocks, furry bollocks at that.

I seen Txiki yesterday walking down deansgate, i just said isco and he said " we will see" with a cheeky grin...........

uncle b said:
I seen Txiki yesterday walking down deansgate, i just said isco and he said " we will see" with a cheeky grin...........

Is that genuine? If true, quite a significant event in the sea of utter bollocks that is this thread.

Chippy_boy said:
uncle b said:

Is that genuine? If true, quite a significant event in the sea of utter bollocks that is this thread.

Id just say oi txiki stop slacking and get to spain haha

NYCFC employee

@andrewalcott ["I don't know if Isco will be a RM player in the future" -Carlo Ancelotti.]
And that is why I am still confident. Don't trust Marca folks.

guy announced the NYCFC agreement two weeks ahead of the Times. stood pat through the Isco saga. we don't get a lot of itk info here but this guy has been decent. especially with red bulls stuff. might be one to follow/badger if he is wrong.

NipHolmes said:
You will all love me, nsfw!

img4889d30bee4b1.gif
http://gifeye.com/2953

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.