Isco

Re: 15.Co

BigOscar said:
M24 Citizen said:
You can't replace Dzeko with Isco. Then we'd only have 2 proper out and out strikers
Jovetic and Guidetti?

Jovetic isn't really an out and out striker/goalscorer (atm), he's plays too deep for that/plays off the striker. Guidetti not at a high enough level yet, let's see how he does once he has some games under his belt. If we're to replace Dzeko we need a striker of similar mould but one that is much, much more clinical.

I'd buy isco to replace dzeko, and a top young striker possibly that correa, so he can challenge the other strikers and won't be too pissed off at not starting constantly.

BringBackSwales said:
BigOscar said:
M24 Citizen said:
You can't replace Dzeko with Isco. Then we'd only have 2 proper out and out strikers
Jovetic and Guidetti?

just out of interest, have you ever seem Gudetti play?
Not any significant amount for a few years. I caught a few Feynoord games, but that feels like a long time ago now. Most recently saw him for Swedens U21s against some pub side, but it was hard to gain much from that. I don't think it's unreasonable to have him as 4th choice striker, it's not as if we've leaned heavily on Jovetic this year and he'd be even less relied upon with another potential number 10 in Isco arriving

BigOscar said:
BringBackSwales said:
BigOscar said:
Jovetic and Guidetti?

Not any significant amount for a few years. I caught a few Feynoord games, but that feels like a long time ago now. Most recently saw him for Swedens U21s against some pub side, but it was hard to gain much from that. I don't think it's unreasonable to have him as 4th choice striker, it's not as if we've leaned heavily on Jovetic this year and he'd be even less relied upon with another potential number 10 in Isco arriving

Have you ever seen Isco play? He's not a no.10, he's an attacking mid or inverted winger, or sometimes just a winger... but a no.10? Never

He's about this tall and this wide:

article-0-19EFAAAA000005DC-59_634x509.jpg

M24 Citizen said:
BigOscar said:
BringBackSwales said:

Have you ever seen Isco play? He's not a no.10, he's an attacking mid or inverted winger, or sometimes just a winger... but a no.10? Never

Are you confusing a number 10 with a number 9? Number 10 is a playmaker, not a striker.

BigOscar said:
M24 Citizen said:
BigOscar said:

Are you confusing a number 10 with a number 9? Number 10 is a playmaker, not a striker.

Your right, I associate no.10 as being the centre forward who plays off the main striker - seems to be more the modern approach. Isco could play Jovetic's role similar to how Nasri has sometimes this season but he hasn't got the striker's instinct Jovetic has. It's all getting a bit mongrel this!

Liverpool submitting 37m bid for isco as "replacement " of gerrard. Is it wise to go on a bidding war starting from 37m.
Also real madrid will sell only to highest bidder.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.