Isco

Re: 15.Co

Must be Isco or Messi - couldn't accommodate both could we? One is high on potential - one is a fantastic player and a marketing mans dream.

If Isco was coming in, then that would be the end for Dzeko surely?

Don't See how you can have a crop of 4 strikers in Aguero, Negredo, Jovetic and Dzeko backed up by 3 attacking midfielders in Silva Nasri and Isco. Even competing on all fronts, they all won't get the game time to remain happy at the club.

jimbopm said:
If Isco was coming in, then that would be the end for Dzeko surely?

Don't See how you can have a crop of 4 strikers in Aguero, Negredo, Jovetic and Dzeko backed up by 3 attacking midfielders in Silva Nasri and Isco. Even competing on all fronts, they all won't get the game time to remain happy at the club.

Yea that's what I'd expect. Dzeko out, Isco in and maybe have Guidetti as the 4th forward considering we're not sure if Jovetic is really a striker capable of playing on his own

Just read the MARCA article. Must have some substance (at least I hope so!!) since they seem to know everything about Madrid before anyone else. They broke the story that Isco signed for Madrid last summer.
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.marca.com/2014/02/21/en/football/real_madrid/1392975727.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.marca.com/2014/02/21/en/foot ... 75727.html</a>

Milan also interested ... That'll be a loan followed by a derisory offer at the end. I think this could have legs. Hopefully Pepe as well.

Milan have so many problems and so many holes to fill they won't spend 30m on one player. Silvio may also finally land in prison at some point.

Stoned Rose said:
Given the cheek of this **** and his dad in the summer I wouldn't touch this with a barge pole.

Yep had his chance. Made a stupid decision just like Kaka and many others over the last 4/5 years.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.