Isco

Re: 15.Co

His dad's a greedy b*stard who has f*cked things up things for his son to line his own pockets .... I don't know really where he fits into our team, from watching him I'd say he isn't the quickest, probably best suited to playing centrally as playmaker, with the players we have like Silva, Nasri and Jovetic (hopefully he will make a big impact when he gets a run) I don't see him being a priority, as we need to strengthen in other areas ....

You know what I'm happy he didn't sign, this allowed us to see the blossoming of Samir Nasri this season, someone who actually turned down others to sign for US, Isco can rot on Madrid's bench and enjoy his fat payout, he had his chance and its gone now, rather look for a fast tricky winger if we are looking for an attacking midfielder.

SrilankanBlue said:
You know what I'm happy he didn't sign, this allowed us to see the blossoming of Samir Nasri this season, someone who actually turned down others to sign for US, Isco can rot on Madrid's bench and enjoy his fat payout, he had his chance and its gone now, rather look for a fast tricky winger if we are looking for an attacking midfielder.
From what I've seen Isco can do that role. I also don't care overmuch about his Dad. Everyone gets one mistake in my book and listening to Papa and ZZ must have been compelling to a kid like Isco.
What I most worry about if he should come is losing Jovetic as he would surely have to go to accommodate the lad.

blue_sonic176 said:
Kladze said:
spinzer said:
But where does fernandinho fit in that?
14a734e010ece9cb39b0a4767e2cbce6.png

536ebdb75b1c4d87e5a536c0e8f28da9.png

I think I just shit myself!!

Shit? I just jizzed myself.

Deepest Blue said:
SrilankanBlue said:
From what I've seen Isco can do that role. I also don't care overmuch about his Dad. Everyone gets one mistake in my book and listening to Papa and ZZ must have been compelling to a kid like Isco.
What I most worry about if he should come is losing Jovetic as he would surely have to go to accommodate the lad.

True. I was fucking pissed, but let's remember he's a 20 year old kid who took his dad's advice and joined Real Madrid. He would definitely fit into our team and I'm sure, after the season Silva has had, he would be chomping the bit to understudy him.

feel bad for Isco. playing for Real Madrid doesn't guarantee his World Cup place. If he did come here, he will get selected instead Mata. too bad Zidane is not there to persuade Del Bosque this time. lol

Looks like he didn't make the provisional 30 man squad even. Feel bad for the kid. Reckon he would've probably made it if he was at City. All our Spaniards are in the provisional 30. Hope they all make it to the final squad!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.