Isco

Re: 15.Co

Fabregas (or Barkley), Sagna, Mangala and Fernando.... Shit we'd be too amazing.

Only just spotted this thread due to the weird configeration of the title...so deleted my thread

Just Sayin...

p5MT5.gif

Definitely worth going for again in the summer. Pellegrini could reignite the spark he had at Malaga.

Seemingly unwanted at Real Madrid so if they are looking to offload we should be at the front of the queue!

Beermonster said:
Definitely worth going for again in the summer. Pellegrini could reignite the spark he had at Malaga.

Seemingly unwanted at Real Madrid so if they are looking to offload we should be at the front of the queue!

I think the club are hoping Lopes might be able to step up,signing Isco would damage that.

FantasyIreland said:
Beermonster said:

I think the club are hoping Lopes might be able to step up,signing Isco would damage that.

Wouldn't disagree with you about the promotion of Lopes, but if City are wanting to challenge on four fronts then they need cover for Silva/Nasri....only players I can think of are Navas/Lopes possibly Milner in a similar 'attacking midfield' role so may be some scope for Isco as well?

Would be wiser to go for Fabregas, he's homegrown and about the same price, maybe even cheaper - seems a no brainer!!!

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.footballdirectnews.com/premier-league-news/50087-city-to-target-playmaker-if-real-bid-for-toure.php" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.footballdirectnews.com/premi ... -toure.php</a>

Football Direct News and an "inside source." We're back on everybody!

holyshitdisco.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.