Isco

Re: 15.Co

blue_sonic176 said:
Looks like he didn't make the provisional 30 man squad even. Feel bad for the kid. Reckon he would've probably made it if he was at City. All our Spaniards are in the provisional 30. Hope they all make it to the final squad!
Javi Garcia missed out.

aguero93:20 said:
blue_sonic176 said:
Looks like he didn't make the provisional 30 man squad even. Feel bad for the kid. Reckon he would've probably made it if he was at City. All our Spaniards are in the provisional 30. Hope they all make it to the final squad!
Javi Garcia missed out.

You're right! Most of our Spaniards made it :)

He had his chance to come and didn't take it, I wouldn't want him now.

I'm certain he would have made the Spanish World Cup squad if he'd come here last summer.

I'd still have him as well

Everyone makes mistakes and for a kid of his age to leave Spain would have been a big deal

He's still the type of player we need in our squad, and can add to what Nasri and Silva bring to the table

People are talking about Isco to work along with Silva/Nasri. They say the same about Fabregas-doubt we could do both. So which one?

SingBlueSilva said:
People are talking about Isco to work along with Silva/Nasri. They say the same about Fabregas-doubt we could do both. So which one?

for me it has to be Fabregas will be homegrown and know the league very well he will cost more than isco but will be a fantastic signing if we are interested at all on him

Fabregas is twice the player. Isco is younger though. I still don't rate him as much of people here to be honest. He barely made anyone cum at Madrid this year.

But anyway, he won't be sold this summer at least, and we won't buy him this summer at least so I really don't have idea why this thread pops up all the time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.