Isco

bluechampion7891 said:
Well, if Madrid do sign Kroos, that's pretty much bye bye Isco playing time. He'll be sold if Madrid get James too.

Que? Both play in totally different positions

chris85mcfc said:
bluechampion7891 said:
Well, if Madrid do sign Kroos, that's pretty much bye bye Isco playing time. He'll be sold if Madrid get James too.

madrid play 433 and Isco is a #10. He has to adapt his game to play as one of the midfield 3. Tell me, how can he get ahead of Kroos, Modric for CM, out wide they have Bale, Ronaldo and Jese. Di Maria too if he stays

Whenever I hear or see the name "isco",I always think Shaun wright Phillips,and what happened with him when he thought he was getting his big move to Chelsea.

Depends on who is on Real's shopping list and if a loan move is viable. Other than that then let him stay at the Bernabéu.

bluechampion7891 said:
chris85mcfc said:
bluechampion7891 said:

madrid play 433 and Isco is a #10. He has to adapt his game to play as one of the midfield 3. Tell me, how can he get ahead of Kroos, Modric for CM, out wide they have Bale, Ronaldo and Jese. Di Maria too if he stays

I would have thought Kroos would be signed to replace Alonso who has probably only got another season left at the top level, he looked way off the pace in the World Cup.

Isco has never held a place down in Madrid's team and certainly wasn't signed to play in the midfield 3 so the signing of Kroos won't be to push him out. If they are selling Isco it won't be because they have signed Kroos, it will be more likely be because he simply doesn't fit into their team.

And for what its worth, i don't think Madrid play a 4-3-3. If anything it is more of a 4-2-3-1 with Modric and Alonso playing in front of the back 4. Di Maria, Bale, Ronaldo and Benzema as the front 4, none of them really hold their position.

chris85mcfc said:
bluechampion7891 said:
chris85mcfc said:

I would have thought Kroos would be signed to replace Alonso who has probably only got another season left at the top level, he looked way off the pace in the World Cup.

Isco has never held a place down in Madrid's team and certainly wasn't signed to play in the midfield 3 so the signing of Kroos won't be to push him out. If they are selling Isco it won't be because they have signed Kroos, it will be more likely be because he simply doesn't fit into their team.

And for what its worth, i don't think Madrid play a 4-3-3. If anything it is more of a 4-2-3-1 with Modric and Alonso playing in front of the back 4. Di Maria, Bale, Ronaldo and Benzema as the front 4, none of them really hold their position.

Think it starts as a 433 and then Di Maria shifts towards the left a bit as Ronaldo cuts inside. Also Ancelotti said Isco would have to adapt or something like that in view of the formation.

You are right about Xabi, but they Have Illara and Khedira to play DM/holding CM. Isco at best would be a backup option. Kid's wasted there

I thought someone said on here that we were going to try and get him on loan, or was that joke?

If I was Txiki I would be on the phone to Florentino Perez and asking for a loan.

It's worth a try.

sam-caddick said:
I thought someone said on here that we were going to try and get him on loan, or was that joke?

If I was Txiki I would be on the phone to Florentino Perez and asking for a loan.

It's worth a try.

Yep would mind another attacking midfield option. Seems a better finisher than Silva and Nasri

It's time.

61lDc.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.