Isco

This lad is a special talent.Many of us said he was making a mistake when his father decided to prioritise Madrids cash over his lads career.It seems now,that situation has become a reality...... and he is available again.
So,even though it may mean some tough decisions regarding some outgoings,i hope we don't let him slip the net again as I believe he is well worth the effort.

Milner,Garcia and Nasty are the obvious candidates and fee earners.Selling a couple more may also offer us further flexibility in the market.

Isco is a must for me, we need cover for when Silva or Nasri are injured. When Silva is injured in my opinion Nasri is less effective & our style of play doesn't seem as slick. Isco is the man to stop this aswell as being long term future for City. Always think of Silva & Nasri as our Xavi & Iniesta, we need to be ready for next succession which would ideally be Marcos Lopes & Isco.

Hopefully Tixi is on it & can make a deal.

If we could sell Jovetic and bring Isco in for a similar fee or even less given Madrid's desire to sell then we absolutely must go for it. Stevan has showed some fleeting moments of quality but nothing more, and although he looked like a great prospect at Fiorentina I can't see him having any real impact on our first team. Isco could come in and be a very important player for us. He could play as a second striker, deeper or even a bit wider when needed. He could realistically fill in for any of our attacking midfielders. Get him signed.

norfstander said:
If we could sell Jovetic and bring Isco in for a similar fee or even less given Madrid's desire to sell then we absolutely must go for it. Stevan has showed some fleeting moments of quality but nothing more, and although he looked like a great prospect at Fiorentina I can't see him having any real impact on our first team. Isco could come in and be a very important player for us. He could play as a second striker, deeper or even a bit wider when needed. He could realistically fill in for any of our attacking midfielders. Get him signed.

Jovetic is better than Isco, imo.

Liverpool, Sevilla, Milan keen, but Isco will stay at Real Madrid
by Heath Chesters | Posted on Sunday, July 20th, 2014
Isco has been linked with moves to Liverpool and AC Milan in recent days, whilst Sevilla were reportedly set to secure the young midfielder on a season-long loan, but the player himself has absolutely no desire to leave Real Madrid.

The future of Isco at Real Madrid has been raised somewhat of a question mark over recent days, following the arrival of German international, Toni Kroos, whilst talk of James Rodríguez seems to situate the Colombian ever closer to a Bernabéu move.

Various reports in the English media have suggested that Liverpool have enquired about the availability of Isco, whilst in Italy, the same has been suggested of AC Milan. In Spain, there were also rumours that Sevilla had gone one step further and secured a loan deal for the 22-year-old, but that was something he was swift to dismiss, simply stating via his official Twitter account: “Obviously all lies.”

I think Isco missed his chance.....Jovetic should have a great season if he stays healthy!! Would prefer Isco didn't go to a top 4 team tho!;)

Transfer Centre ‏@CentreTransfer 55m
Liverpool have submitted a bid for Real Madrid player Isco. (AS)

Mancitybluemoon1 said:
I think Isco missed his chance.....Jovetic should have a great season if he stays healthy!! Would prefer Isco didn't go to a top 4 team tho!;)

Liverpool are totally loaded plus, in that department. Interesting to see who would play second fiddle.

Mancitybluemoon1 said:

Rogers demonstrating what a clown he is. He needs three decent defenders to become real title challengers but he's obsessed with buying attacking players. Maybe he has another half a dozen in his academy he can promote!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.