Isco

richards30 said:
Marca reporting that real want negredo. Surely a deal can be done to get isco using alf?

That would leave us with only one true centre forward yet numerous 'false 9's' - It would certainly limit our options and i'm not sure that's what I want to see.

Ric said:
Whilst I'd love to see us sign Isco, it's hard to see where he'd fit into our squad.

With Fernando's arrival I can see us playing 4231 a lot next season, and we've already got Silva, Nasri, Navas, Toure, Jovetic and Milner who can play as part of a three behind a striker. Unless of course one of those leaves, and Milner's future seems uncertain. Not really a like for like replacement though.
UEFA have ensured that Jimmy stays (unless we get a Barkley or Pogba etc in exchange)

FantasyIreland said:
richards30 said:
Marca reporting that real want negredo. Surely a deal can be done to get isco using alf?

That would leave us with only one true centre forward yet numerous 'false 9's' - It would certainly limit our options and i'm not sure that's what I want to see.

I think we'll play with one up top with yaya advanced most big and European games though glenn. Isco would allow us to rest merlin alot more and between edin, sergio and Jovetic who could play up top I think it could be lethal!

richards30 said:
FantasyIreland said:
richards30 said:

I think we'll play with one up top with yaya advanced most big and European games though glenn. Isco would allow us to rest merlin alot more and between edin, sergio and Jovetic who could play up top I think it could be lethal!

Not totally convinced Aguero is as lethal when played upfront on his own (without a Target man). Need to find some statistics when he played together with Tevez or without Balo/Dzeko/Negredo.

But when the chance comes to sign such a talent as Isco, we should be all over it. His ceiling is potentially up there with Iniesta.

If Real do seem keen to move him, I can't see him at Liverpool. He'll push for a move to City

Jaxite said:
Would hate to see him go to Liverpool :(

With Lallana & Coutinho they have 2 proper AMs who can play out wide or as part of a midfield 3. They have Sterling and Markovic on the wings. Just can't see Isco fitting there unless they move one of those on.

bluechampion7891 said:
Jaxite said:

With Lallana & Coutinho they have 2 proper AMs who can play out wide or as part of a midfield 3. They have Sterling and Markovic on the wings. Just can't see Isco fitting there unless they move one of those on.
Whereas we have plenty of room..

pudge said:
bluechampion7891 said:
Jaxite said:

If there was one area we could improve our attack it would be in attacking midfield.

We rely far too much on Silva and Nasri to create our goals and when one of them is injured we struggle.

If we could bring Isco in it takes a lot of pressure off our current creative pair and I reckon Isco has enough goals in him to play as a second striker or a more complete number ten.

sam-caddick said:
pudge said:
bluechampion7891 said:

If there was one area we could improve our attack it would be in attacking midfield.

We rely far too much on Silva and Nasri to create our goals and when one of them is injured we struggle.

If we could bring Isco in it takes a lot of pressure off our current creative pair and I reckon Isco has enough goals in him to play as a second striker or a more complete number ten.
I'd love Isco here.

I'd also love Silva to get some rest, like Zabs will now get. However, I'd be sceptical of Isco wanting to come here to play that role when he would be leaving Madrid due to a lack of playing time.

As it stands we've got the likes of Yaya, Navas, Nasri, Milner, Silva, Jovetic, Negredo, Aguero and Dzeko to fit in attacking wise.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.