Isco

CTID101 said:
A loan move is in both club's interest's I think, gives Madrid time to work out if they still need a player like Isco in the future and means he is not sat on the bench or the reserves losing value. It also allows us to bring in one of the most talented players in Europe to see if he can cut it in the prem at a very minimal risk.
You may be right about the loan deal.
I just cannot see the club spending big money on this type of player given the talent we already have and FFP.
Would be brilliant to be able to sing the disco song though....

Burtonblue said:
CTID101 said:
A loan move is in both club's interest's I think, gives Madrid time to work out if they still need a player like Isco in the future and means he is not sat on the bench or the reserves losing value. It also allows us to bring in one of the most talented players in Europe to see if he can cut it in the prem at a very minimal risk.
You may be right about the loan deal.
I just cannot see the club spending big money on this type of player given the talent we already have and FFP.
Would be brilliant to be able to sing the disco song though....
Fixed for you

Hope this happens but I believe it would mean Milner would be leaving can't imagine he would stay if he is behind Silva, Nasri, Navas and Isco, unless he is moved to CM to replace Garcia should he move on. We shouldn't have signed Willy and Sagna both are excellent signings but I think second choice Rb and Gk are spots we could have given to HG players Chambers and Ruddy would have been solid choices in my opinion not many HG players are capable of covering for Silva, Aguero, Kompany or Yaya and very few have to potential to play at our level. Barkley could be our most important target of the next few seasons and we need Huws, Lopes, Rekik and the Nacho man to continue to improve, the transfer restriction will be away next season but the HG squads quotas won't. As Isco has the ability to ease Silva and Nasri's load he is vital in my opinion. He won the CL last season and as such he could be willing to sit this seasons out knowing he will have plenty of league and cup fixtures and the fact he is only in on loan. If he is available this window and we don't make a move he probably won't be available for a number of years.

Jordan CTID said:
Can't see room for Navas, Silva, Nasri, Milner, Jovetic, Isco and Barkley in one squad....

Forget the English players just for a mo, if we sign Mangala and Isco then two foreign players will no doubt have to leave, who's it gonna be.

De Michaelis?
Garcia?
Jovetic?
Negredo?
Dzeko?

I can't think we'll consider selling any other foreign player tbh.

Ah well I'll leave it to Pellers to sort his squad out that's what he's paid for.

Mr Ed (The Stables) said:
Jordan CTID said:
Can't see room for Navas, Silva, Nasri, Milner, Jovetic, Isco and Barkley in one squad....

Forget the English players just for a mo, if we sign Mangala and Isco then two foreign players will no doubt have to leave, who's it gonna be.

De Michaelis?
Garcia?
Jovetic?
Negredo?
Dzeko?

Ah well I'll leave it to Pellers to sort his squad out that's what he's paid for.

isco and mangala > negredo and garcia especially if aguero and jovetic stay fit, we have 3 top strikers with them and dzeko. Garcia did better at the end of the season but he will never be top class. I just doubt we could offload both.

image.jpg

Mr Ed (The Stables) said:
Jordan CTID said:

De Michaelis?
Garcia?
Jovetic?
Negredo?
Dzeko?

Garcia and Nastastic

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.