Isco

Bluwhit said:
Been told that at this point there's absolutely no substance to this - pure speculation. Just passing it on - sorry to disappoint
Your postie comes really early in the morning does he?

;)

Bluwhit said:
Been told that at this point there's absolutely no substance to this - pure speculation. Just passing it on - sorry to disappoint

Thanks mate.

Any other movement,either direction?

Isco is better than nasri and navas imo and for that reason id look to get him in the squad. He would undoubtedly improve us.

richards30 said:
Whereas tolm said we're waiting to see if he accepts our invitation?
I throghly enjoy everything that tolm brings to bluemoon .the transfer thread is classic but I don't remember anything we didn't already know .in fact the only exclusive I can remember was the lad who bumped into Joe royle on the cruise and was told about jack rodwell.

bondsman said:
Isco is better than nasri and navas imo and for that reason id look to get him in the squad. He would undoubtedly improve us.

Unfortunately though, Nasri has just signed a contract extension and Navas is pretty much the only genuine pace and width we have. My concern with letting Navas go in particular, is that Isco is horribly one paced. Whilst it would be nice to find a space for Isco, I don't think we can without upsetting the balance of the squad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.