Isco

If isco was available for even just a loan I would be amazed if manuel wasnt all over it! He doesnt seem the type to hold a grudge!

Sky Bet have cut the odds on Manchester City signing Real Madrid midfielder Isco this summer following a run of bets today, with the Premier League champions now 6/4 to secure his services.

Liverpool 4/1
Manchester utd 16/1
Chelsea 18/1

So we have a chance....hmmmmm.

TheTrillionDollarMan said:
Sky Bet have cut the odds on Manchester City signing Real Madrid midfielder Isco this summer following a run of bets today, with the Premier League champions now 6/4 to secure his services.

Liverpool 4/1
Manchester utd 16/1
Chelsea 18/1

Actually means nothing. At one stage last summer we were 1/6 to sign him and look what happened.

Hydemcfc said:

Liverpool 4/1
Manchester utd 16/1
Chelsea 18/1

Actually means nothing. At one stage last summer we were 1/6 to sign him and look what happened.
Why did you have to post that. I was just getting excited!

totallywired said:
Hydemcfc said:

Liverpool 4/1
Manchester utd 16/1
Chelsea 18/1

Why did you have to post that. I was just getting excited!

Well just to get you a little bit more excited, Skybet now have us at 4/5 to sign him.

I have mixed feelings about signing a player who turned us down one year ago quite publicly.
I also would question the need for a similar player to Nasri now he has signed a new contract.
On the plus side he is very young and would go towards future proofing our midfield.
Loan deal would be a no brainer though but I doubt Madrid would be on for that.

A loan move is in both club's interest's I think, gives Madrid time to work out if they still need a player like Isco in the future and means he is not sat on the bench or the reserves losing value. It also allows us to bring in one of the most talented players in Europe to see if he can cut it in the prem at a very minimal risk.

Burtonblue said:
I have mixed feelings about signing a player who turned us down one year ago quite publicly.
I also would question the need for a similar player to Nasri now he has signed a new contract.
On the plus side he is very young and would go towards future proofing our midfield.
Loan deal would be a no brainer though but I doubt Madrid would be on for that.

Rotation

CTID101 said:
A loan move is in both club's interest's I think, gives Madrid time to work out if they still need a player like Isco in the future and means he is not sat on the bench or the reserves losing value. It also allows us to bring in one of the most talented players in Europe to see if he can cut it in the prem at a very minimal risk.

Not necessarily in our interest, as one of our current players would have to miss out to accommodate him. If he was home grown, I'd get it, but he isn't. And he's not going to bringing anything new to the table in terms of ability.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.