Isco

EL APACHE TEVEZ said:
still got a feeling he will be here before september.

Me too! Manuel ruled out nothing and if the squad can be rejigged further then it will. For the record di maria would suit us better at this present time but isco is the heir to merlins throne imo and we have to start buying these sort of players gradually now! Isco this season, barkley and pogba next with yaya going to psg when both off us have no restrictions.

I don't think Isco will leave. I think it was telling in the super cup that Khedira and Di Maria did not get on for the super cup. With Madrid though you never know and there is a lot of politics. I am still unsure why City fans want Isco so much. David Silva is still by far the better player, does the same thing and is only 28.

ojeme said:
SingBlueSilva said:
citytill1die84 said:
As it stands we need to leave 1 player out anyway. If we sign ISCO we need to leave 2 out so imo not going to happen.
*If* he came, why couldn't he be the other one to be left out of CL until Jan? Promise him more games in cups and PL. Would show his commitment to Pelle and his new teammates so 1 doesn't have to sacrifice a place for him.

Not that it would happen mind.

No we don't need to keep him out of the CL. Here's what to do: loan Negredo out and adopt a strategy of 3+5 as against 4+4 (Forwards+AMs) plus leave caballero out of CL. He shouldn't feel bad about this since he's 30+ and Joe Harts back up

Reasons why I'd love to have him in the team:
1 long term replacement for silva who's 28 now
2 he can play from left which would allow silva play in. His most devastating role - behind the striker
3 we have the money to spend (23 plus nasty or some other folk)
4 silva's frailties (why not plan for eventualities rather than pray they don't occur)
So we have 3 strikers when we play with 2 up top when aguero and jovetic both seem to be injury prone. 2 players for each position as pellegrini says, we don't destroy the balance of our squad just so we can all see a transfer

Only striker to have contract extension is Dzeko, then all our 4 strikers are on long contracts, anyone thinking this lad is going to sign, sorry just wishful thinking.

supercrystal7 said:
I don't think Isco will leave. I think it was telling in the super cup that Khedira and Di Maria did not get on for the super cup. With Madrid though you never know and there is a lot of politics. I am still unsure why City fans want Isco so much. David Silva is still by far the better player, does the same thing and is only 28.
He isn't going to be 28 forever and also could get injured. Although we have managed without him in the past, we don't really have anybody else to do what he does.

supercrystal7 said:

Sense! A few people seem intent on rebuilding a team we don't have to rebuild yet. I'll start worrying about Silva in 2/3 seasons.

The reason maybe this is still alive is becaue Ancellotti has been saying Khediera and Di Maria are not for sale. If those two are staying Isco maybe the one to be put on the list or loaned out.

Rammyblues said:
The reason maybe this is still alive is becaue Ancellotti has been saying Khediera and Di Maria are not for sale. If those two are staying Isco maybe the one to be put on the list or loaned out.
What Madrid coaches and a lot of coaches say in general means nothing. Madrid have played this game many times before and the players have been sold more times than not.

supercrystal7 said:
Not that I want isco so much. But he is a better goalscorer that silva. In other areas, silva is mostly better.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.