Isco

Falastur said:
moomba said:
razman said:
@IanCheeseman 1m

Just to make it clear,Pellegrini did not mention trying to sign Isco or anyone else,just that Nastasic & Richards looking like going #mcfc
That pretty much sounds like a confirmation to me. Lets all have a disco.

A two week old confirmation..,
He's itk.

What is with the giga stiffy Bluemoon has for Isco?

He's in the same mold as Nasri. We need a fast dribbler to come in off the wing.

Had his chance, abandoned us when it was all but signed to rot on Madrid's bench. Fuck him, the little shit munch.

Him and Spanish Dave link up so well, if we bought him next year he would fit in perfectly and could easily be David 2.0

Honestly hope we buy him. Him and Pogba would be perfect

proudbear said:
Him and Spanish Dave link up so well, if we bought him next year he would fit in perfectly and could easily be David 2.0

i can see a couple of scenarios. If jovetic keeps pulling up like this, I really think City would cash in on Juventus' interest in him. Offering Nastasic too could allow us to get Pogba for realatively small money. then we can bring in Isco to replace Jovetic.

FantasyIreland said:
bluechampion7891 said:
Offering Nastasic too could allow us to get Pogba for realatively small money. .

50m instead of 60 you mean?
i also mentioned joevtic. presumably if we are in more isco it means jovetic is out. jovetic + nastasi is worth at least 35

proudbear said:

David 2.0 is called Denis Suarez.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.