Isco

jared said:
supercrystal7 said:
I don't think Isco will leave. I think it was telling in the super cup that Khedira and Di Maria did not get on for the super cup. With Madrid though you never know and there is a lot of politics. I am still unsure why City fans want Isco so much. David Silva is still by far the better player, does the same thing and is only 28.
Not that I want isco so much. But he is a better goalscorer that silva. In other areas, silva is mostly better.
True, because despite striking the ball very well, Silva somehow misses a lot of chances. That being said Isco is not going to move to sit on the bench at any club except for Madrid or possibly Barcelona. Silva as I said is still young enough and Isco is not going to come to City to be his understudy.

supercrystal7 said:
jared said:
supercrystal7 said:
I don't think Isco will leave. I think it was telling in the super cup that Khedira and Di Maria did not get on for the super cup. With Madrid though you never know and there is a lot of politics. I am still unsure why City fans want Isco so much. David Silva is still by far the better player, does the same thing and is only 28.
Not that I want isco so much. But he is a better goalscorer that silva. In other areas, silva is mostly better.
True, because despite striking the ball very well, Silva somehow misses a lot of chances. That being said Isco is not going to move to sit on the bench at any club except for Madrid or possibly Barcelona. Silva as I said is still young enough and Isco is not going to come to City to be his understudy.

He doesn't have to be Silva's understudy but can fight it out with Nasri for a place in attacking right or left of midfield. Consider an attacking combination of ST: Aguero, ST2: Jovetic, AML: Silva, AMR: Isco. Mouthwatering don't you think so?

jared said:
supercrystal7 said:

Silva likes scoring, witness the few occasions when he does, but I think he really feels his game is on song when he delivers assist after assist. If we have the strikers firing live ammo with Silva providing the bullets, it is the best combination in the PL.

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
jared said:
supercrystal7 said:

Silva likes scoring, witness the few occasions when he does, but I think he really feels his game is on song when he delivers assist after assist. If we have the strikers firing live ammo with Silva providing the bullets, it is the best combination in the PL.
Nah Silva misses way too many easy chances to like scoring. I know ironically he did score today. He should get more goals. I am not serious about him actually not liking scoring, but it is a genuine criticism that he misses too many easy chances. He is not quite as bad as Ozil, who does not even shoot,, but it's a weakness in his game.
ojeme said:
supercrystal7 said:
jared said:

He doesn't have to be Silva's understudy but can fight it out with Nasri for a place in attacking right or left of midfield. Consider an attacking combination of ST: Aguero, ST2: Jovetic, AML: Silva, AMR: Isco. Mouthwatering don't you think so?
Not as mouthwatering as the names on the paper. Too many players looking to do the same thing and not as balanced as I would like. Would much rather have even a more direct player than Isco in that team like Bale, Reus, Di Maria, Draxler etc.

@IanCheeseman 1m

Just to make it clear,Pellegrini did not mention trying to sign Isco or anyone else,just that Nastasic & Richards looking like going #mcfc

razman said:
@IanCheeseman 1m

Just to make it clear,Pellegrini did not mention trying to sign Isco or anyone else,just that Nastasic & Richards looking like going #mcfc
That pretty much sounds like a confirmation to me. Lets all have a disco.

moomba said:
razman said:
@IanCheeseman 1m

That pretty much sounds like a confirmation to me. Lets all have a disco.

A two week old confirmation..,

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.