Isco

grim up north said:
bugsyblue said:
Neville Kneville said:
They are just all waffling bollocks anyway.

City will be in for top players along with everyone else. Where they end up, we will know when it happens.

Ric, you may as well close down the transfer forum until the summer mate. Nothing to discuss here.

It's paradise for flappers

Gotta say, some of the rumoured ins and outs has me flapping like fook pal.

grim up north said:
bugsyblue said:
Neville Kneville said:
They are just all waffling bollocks anyway.

City will be in for top players along with everyone else. Where they end up, we will know when it happens.

Ric, you may as well close down the transfer forum until the summer mate. Nothing to discuss here.

It's paradise for flappers

Indeed!

Ahhh, the Isco thread.

So nice to know that I have created a mark on the world that will still be here long after my death...

Has he signed yet?

york away to this! said:
Ahhh, the Isco thread.

So nice to know that I have created a mark on the world that will still be here long after my death...

Has he signed yet?
4PM Presser!

dance.gif

Isco Alarcon is the dream of many teams and coaches, but for some sets or technical and borders on obsession. In the case of Manchester City and their coach Manuel Pellegrini, who would do everything possible to have the Malaga in their ranks.

Apparently, according to the Catalan newspaper Mundo Deportivo, Isco Pellegrini wants to be the 'cornerstone' of its new project in the City and would be willing to commit some folly to try to take it away to Real Madrid. It is not the first time the Arroyo de la Miel hear the siren song of her former coach at Malaga.

And two summers ago, before he signed for Real Madrid, the City and tried to take over its services and, after pondering merengue decided to accept the offer. Now, time has passed and Isco has become a favorite of the stands of the Santiago Bernabeu, with whom he has a 'feeling' very special.
Therefore, it is difficult to think that even raises Isco leave the 'White House' after everything that has progressed in these two seasons, both offensively and especially defensive. A Isco still has many afternoons gñoria to give the Real Madrid.

30eEul4.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.