Isco

Isco would be an immense signing but I can't help but feel like he could get in the way of Rony lopes so it depends where we try to fit them all in.

Isco would be an immense signing but I can't help but feel like he could get in the way of Rony lopes so it depends where we try to fit them all in.

Jesus Christ... Don’t worry about that.
'Rony' is not going to ever be a regular for us. Ever. You can save this post and through it in my face if he does.
His level is Southampton. Mane, Elia type level. Good player, ok season at Lille, could still come on but nowhere near our standard needed.
I would love us to get Isco.
Wont happen though.

Jesus Christ... Don’t worry about that.
'Rony' is not going to ever be a regular for us. Ever. You can save this post and through it in my face if he does.
His level is Southampton. Mane, Elia type level. Good player, ok season at Lille, could still come on but nowhere near our standard needed.
I would love us to get Isco.
Wont happen though.

If Milner can be a regular first team player for us the Lopes most certainly can.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.