Isco

If Milner can be a regular first team player for us the Lopes most certainly can.

Nope. Milner was a regular because of his versatility.
'Rony' as he calls himself, will never be a regular for us. He will leave for Portugal or France in a year or two.
Anyway, it’s just my opinion but i think (well i know) I’m right on this one. Time will tell though.

What the actual fuck?!
It's James Milner not David Silva. He's a solid PL player who gives 100% every game. Nothing more.

Some people talk about him leaving like it is going to dramatically hinder us. The fact he we rave about his defensive solidarity far more than his attacking game and we need far more from a winger.

It's funny because Navas offers just as much defensively and can change a game late on with his pace, but many people would be happy to see the back of him.

It's James Milner not David Silva. He's a solid PL player who gives 100% every game. Nothing more.

Some people talk about him leaving like it is going to dramatically hinder us. The fact he we rave about his defensive solidarity far more than his attacking game and we need far more from a winger.

It's funny because Navas offers just as much defensively and can change a game late on with his pace, but many people would be happy to see the back of him.

So basically you're comparing infavourably a seasoned England international who has played first team football in the Premier League of English football for years to a youth player?!

I'm not saying he's Messi..but your statement is still ridiculous beyond words

Nope. Milner was a regular because of his versatility.
'Rony' as he calls himself, will never be a regular for us. He will leave for Portugal or France in a year or two.
Anyway, it’s just my opinion but i think (well i know) I’m right on this one. Time will tell though.

It's nothing to do with his versatility. I can count on one hand the amount of times he has played for us in a position that has not been out wide.

He's a
So basically you're comparing infavourably a seasoned England international who has played first team football in the Premier League of English football for years to a youth player?!

I'm not saying he's Messi..but your statement is still ridiculous beyond words

No, what I'm saying is that if players such as Milner and Fernando for that matter can get regular game time for us then there is no reason why youth players with potential can't. Neither are exactly world class players.

I never said that Lopes is currently the better player. I said that Lopes could be a future regular player for us, based upon his attributes.

It's no different to saying that Denayer could make it here.

Cant see it happening but....

REPORTS: CITY CHASE SPANIARD

http://themaineblues.com/2015/06/02/reports-city-chase-spaniard/

Manchester City may once again be targeting Isco.

Real Madrid are reportedly willing to accept £32 million for the Spaniard.

Ben Warner31 mins ago13 reads
ShareTweet
Manchester City may once again be on the Isco trail after losing out in the battle to sign him two years ago, with Mundo Deportivo reporting that The Blues want to sign him and build a new team around the Spaniard who previously worked with Manuel Pellegrini at Malaga.

According to MD, City see Isco as a natural replacement for David Silva (who turns 30 next year) and want him to be the cornerstone of a rejuvenated side under Manuel Pellegrini.

The Spanish attacking midfielder is still under contract with Real Madrid for another three years, but it’s believed that he’s unhappy with his playing-time at Real Madrid and could be sold for around £32 million, around a £9 million profit on Real’s investment in 2013. Florentino Perez is aware that a sale wouldn’t be the most popular decision among Real fans due to their enthusiasm for the 23-year-old Spaniard, but the money is likely to be spent improving the team elsewhere.

If what Mundo Deportivo say is true, and Isco wants to depart in order to not ‘stagnate’ at Real Madrid, then it is likely City will be one of the first to pick up the phone, given the amount of times we’ve been linked with him over the last 24 months. He’d be a well-received addition by City fans – with many still keen to capture him – and hopefully if there is genuine interest from The Blues, Isco’s good prior relationship with Pellegrini (with the Chilean once being called “footballing father” by his former player) could swing the deal in City’s favour.

If isco is available for £32m get the deal done now! If we know de bruyne is staying put then move on and grab isco asap and get early deals done!

It remains to be seen yet how Rony will turn out but it's fair to say he has a lot of promise and he has the determination and attitude to make it at the top.
As far as Milner goes he is a solid premier league player who should be playing for a Liverpool or Southampton like that tit said Rony will turn out like the only difference being he will be homegrown and earning probably a quarter of what Milner does and on top of that in 2 years time if he leaves for Portugal or France we will prob command a fee of at least £10m unlike Milner who has treated city like a bunch of cunts ( not a guess or opinion but a fact) and I agree he doesn't offer any more than Navas nor does he offer any less but because he is Jimmy from Leeds it's ok.
Anyway back on topic I would love us to sign Isco because he is a great player but I'd imagine it would be instead of either Ferminho or de Bruyne and that would mean he would be used as a wide player.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.