Isco

Isco Yaya and Silva behind Kun with Kondogbia and Fernandino behind them. That's just two players but the team immediately looks a lot stronger.

Isco has proven himself as a standout player in a side with plenty of them. Pogba has been playing in Italy, and de Bruyne in Germany. So if they were horses Isco would be the class performer at this stage.

Isco Yaya and Silva behind Kun with Kondogbia and Fernandino behind them. That's just two players but the team immediately looks a lot stronger.

Isco has proven himself as a standout player in a side with plenty of them. Pogba has been playing in Italy, and de Bruyne in Germany. So if they were horses Isco would be the class performer at this stage.

That does look like a stronger team.

I think we still need someone with fast pace though - Isco, Kondgobia, Sterling would not be such a bad window and would reduce our age as well.

All I'll say is never rule anything out with Real Madrid.

They're a strange club, they even sold Arjen Robben in his prime!

I imagine Benitez would be a big fan of Isco, but these stories must have originated from somewhere.

Isco would be a brilliant signing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.