Isco

IMO, I would be happy with either De Bruyne or Isco. With Pogba, Sterling, and Firmino as our other midfield and attacking options.

Although i don't think they will sell... just test them with a 40 m bid straight up. If they reject, move on to another target.

Would love a player of his calibre at city. Class player.

Although i don't think they will sell... just test them with a 40 m bid straight up. If they reject, move on to another target.

Would love a player of his calibre at city. Class player.

True. If we dont get the players we wanted... very least i expect city to finish top 3 and sign pep next season.. hopefully world class players will sign then...

Some say that all he does for RMA is dribble and that he loses the ball too often. TBH, from a couple of games I've seen of him, it's close to the truth... Do we need another spanish rentboy who'd ruin our game like Navas?

Calling one of our players a rentboy? I've seen some really bizarre and strange posts on blue moon over the years and that is right up there with them. You sure your a blue?

Calling one of our players a rentboy? I've seen some really bizarre and strange posts on blue moon over the years and that is right up there with them. You sure your a blue?
It's also a load of bollocks. Isco is the real deal, if we could sign him (unlikely unfortunately) then we'd go up another level. He would fit into our system better than any other player who we're linked with at the moment.
As it is it's not a position that we're absolutely desperate to fill at the moment but a midfield with Isco and Silva feeding Aguero is fantasy football shit right there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.