Isco

I just hope for our sake that mr pellegrini is about to be appointed and can persuade isco that he belongs here and that thiago will arrive with him

cookster said:
Blue Haze said:
mscenterh750 said:
Allegedly reports in Spain say that Real Madrid are in negotiations with Malaga over isco.

Would be the most pointless signing ever. Who will sit? Di Maria, Ronaldo, Ozil? lol

Since when do Madrid make signing's that make sense.

Every year when we are after a player some newspaper says that Madrid or Barca are after him, it adds to the drama, doesn't mean it's true

Madrid can f.ck off. I don't think there is much truth to it as they don't really need players in midfield. I'm pretty certain he is coming to us, it's just a matter of when it is announced now. Until then I'll just wait and hope!

i agree abot all the media bull but at the same time anything can change in a second in football and untill he signs on the dotted line i dont care who says he's a city player

Ducado said:
cookster said:
Blue Haze said:
Would be the most pointless signing ever. Who will sit? Di Maria, Ronaldo, Ozil? lol

Since when do Madrid make signing's that make sense.

Every year when we are after a player some newspaper says that Madrid or Barca are after him, it adds to the drama, doesn't mean it's true

Its virtually the law, is this. The silly season commences from here.

mscenterh750 said:
Yep you're right ducado. I remember Madrid were after Aguero and we signed him, United were after Balotelli and we signed him, Madrid were after Silva and we signed him. I guess it thickens the plot and keeps the flappers flapping.

And don't forget just after all these transfers had happened a cheeky Londoner appeared in a car window and said that he'd tried to get them all in on loan and been blown out the water

mscenterh750 said:
Yep you're right ducado. I remember Madrid were after Aguero and we signed him, United were after Balotelli and we signed him, Madrid were after Silva and we signed him. I guess it thickens the plot and keeps the flappers flapping.

So so true, I get fucking bored of it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.