Isco

Super David Silva 21 said:
Silva, Isco, Tevez and Aguero

Slightly newer fab 4, Milner and Nasri on the bench if needed, although i think Nasri will be a hell of a lot less patient than Milner sitting on the bench.

I bloody like Milner though, top professional and a good player to boot, perhaps apart from Chelsea Milner would be in anyones first 11.

Silva, Isco, Aguero, Cavani will be our fab 4 with any luck!

Also, hopefully we'll stay in all competitions for longer next season so more room to rotate to keep all players happy.

well he says it enough he doesn't want to be on the bench and thats exactly what hell be doing in madrid, his footballing father who loves him surely wouldn't put him on the bench, easy decision no?

MSP said:
waspish said:
Who would you drop out of our first 11 for Isco though?

I'm not a huge, huge fan of Isco, he has lot to prove yet.. but if City would go after him and based on ages and contract statuses of both players it would be Tevez for me.

I'd sell Tevez in that case.

Selling Tevez would be insane in my opinion, he has reinvigorated his position and become one of the best in the business at it.

We need to build around the strikers we have to maximise their potential, and I just think we don't have enough creative quality in the squad.

We need to do a Chelsea and pack our squad with number 10s and wingers, if Isco is good enough to make he first XI he will get his spot and Pellegrini will see that.

For me:

Silva, Nasri, Isco and Navas as creativity

Agüero,Tevez, Dzeko and Guidetti as strikers.

MSP said:
waspish said:
Who would you drop out of our first 11 for Isco though?

I'm not a huge, huge fan of Isco, he has lot to prove yet.. but if City would sign him and based on ages and contract statuses of both players it would be Tevez for me.

I'd sell Tevez in that case.

Yeah maybe I just think Tevez still has a future at city I would give him another year extension but it might be Tevez himself who fancies a change, its hard to think looking at our side where Isco would get consistent game time

If we get our targets maybe

Yaya, Fernandhino Isco

Silva Aguero and Cavani

Let the opposition worry about us rather than we worry about the opposition. :-)

I'm keen for City selling Tevez anyway but with Isco that feeling would just be stronger.

I'm not really in "he gives it all and runs all the time" stuff, I don't care about that if there's no final product.

Tevez indeed runs all the time and gives all he can but he doesn't offer enough for position he is taking and often slows down the attacking part or picks wrong, often very selfish solutions. He is in decline as much as lot of people here don't want to see that.

Both Nasri and Isco could play his role and in my opinion both would be better.

MSP said:
I'm keen for City selling Tevez anyway but with Isco that feeling would just be stronger.

I'm not really in "he gives it all and runs all the time" stuff, I don't care about that if there's no final product.

Tevez indeed runs all the time and gives all he can but he doesn't offer enough for position he is taking and often slows down the attacking part or picks wrong, often very selfish solutions. He is in decline as much as lot of people here don't want to see that.

Both Nasri and Isco could play his role and in my opinion both would be better.
Kind of with you on the running part. Tevez could be a more explosive and effective player if he ran a little less. Part of what gives Ronaldo and Messi the edge over everyone else.

No great team has a set starting XI. Look at Bayern and Barca's benches with a fit squad.

Bayern have the best squad in the world and they've already signed up Gotze and Lewandowski for next season.

If we get Isco, a winger, and a striker there will be games on the bench, even if we sell Dzeko and Tevez. It's just the way it is for big teams in many competitions. If you're not one of the best players in the entire world you're not guaranteed a place, otherwise curb your ambitions and play for a mid-table club where you stay a big fish in a small pond.

We'll need to sell Tevez if he doesn't sign an extension, and to fund for our huge summer.

Andouble said:
No great team has a set starting XI. Look at Bayern and Barca's benches with a fit squad.

Bayern have the best squad in the world and they've already signed up Gotze and Lewandowski for next season.

If we get Isco, a winger, and a striker there will be games on the bench, even if we sell Dzeko and Tevez. It's just the way it is for big teams in many competitions. If you're not one of the best players in the entire world you're not guaranteed a place, otherwise curb your ambitions and play for a mid-table club where you stay a big fish in a small pond.

We'll need to sell Tevez if he doesn't sign an extension, and to fund for our huge summer.
At least this time we don't seem to be buying into the nonsense that you must sell before buying.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.