Isco

We need these players in January because Chavski will need to concentrate on a striker and perhaps a defender so hopefully wouldn't be competing with us for the likes of Isco if it's done in the winter window.

LoveCity said:
Benat buy-out clause = £16million

Isco buy-out clause = £17million

Bring forward the summer transfer budget if necessary, you won't find many better deals. Although I have a suspicion a good negotiator could drag Benat's fee below his buy-out clause as Betis are in debt and are already preparing to sell.

Guarantee we don't buy either of them in January for the buyout clause, and end up in a long drawn out pissing match with United/Chelsea/insert club here in the summer, culminating in them being bought in here or wherever far too late for a good pre-season. Go put money on at the bookies for that.

That's not to mention, already out of the league cup, out of Champions League (which Malaga are not - granted they may only have one more game beyond the groups but why move in Jan when you could just as easily move in summer?), may not even get Europa league, with a fucking massive squad that was built for fighting on fronts we're not longer fighting on. Bring in Benat and Isco, what on earth are they going to do? Join a golf club with Rodwell, Milner and Sinclair?

Even if Balo leaves us, we're not exactly falling over games to put him in. We need to be able to rest Silva more but like Yaya is seems almost contractual that if he's fit he plays.

tl:dr - Bargains or not, we need some serious outward activity in January to justify getting them on board.

I could see Harry Redknapp going all out for our Milner. I do believe he deserves more time and won't find it here.

alky313 said:
I could see Harry Redknapp going all out for our Milner. I do believe he deserves more time and won't find it here.

Good shout. We'd probably get a fair price for him, but I wonder if Mancini would be willing to let him go though.

Tevez City said:
The Mirror are saying that City are willing to bring Isco next summer and not now.

Well... as long as the deal is made now (january) that's fine.

We could be laughing here and pay half what we needed to pay for hazard...Good comes to those who wait....He was amazing last night...the clause is a snip and we must act in jan..

For fuck sake City, for 17M we will be laughing!
From what i'v seen of him he looks like a talent and what we need - a more direct / skillful version of Nasri. Only 20 aswell! imagine how much he'll be worth in 5 years? With the tutoring of Merlin etc?!
Please dont wait until the summer when they up his buy out clause!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.