Isco

Tevez City said:
Any Spanish attacking midfielder is welcomed at City,They have the best factory in the globe that produce a world class attacking midfielders constantly.

I don't know how good is Isco, but I am optimistic because he is a Spanish.

I watched him against Valencia tonight..he was IMMENSE!!!! will be criminal if mancini or txiki don't go for this kid...a midfield with him and silva will be cream de la cream..and also score a superb goal

He look's like the player i thought Nasri was going to be i.e. alot more direct than he is.

Been wanting to have a look at this guy play after reading some of the posts on here and I can say I was not disappointed after watching the game tonight. He is incredible he's like silva in style but he can actually shoot and he has pace and lots of trickery, would love to see him here he's exactly what we need (direct, unpredictable,pace etc) and the buy out clause of 17 million makes it a no brainer.

Off topic this Benat guy looks decent too just scored a great goal against madrid!

g180aj said:
He look's like the player i thought Nasri was going to be i.e. alot more direct than he is.

Nasri WAS more like that at Arsenal, I don't know what happened. If it's a system thing, I hope Mancio wouldn't try and stunt Isco's natural skill and creativity if we signed him.

Benat buy-out clause = £16million

Isco buy-out clause = £17million

Bring forward the summer transfer budget if necessary, you won't find many better deals. Although I have a suspicion a good negotiator could drag Benat's fee below his buy-out clause as Betis are in debt and are already preparing to sell.

LoveCity said:
Benat buy-out clause = £16million

Isco buy-out clause = £17million

Bring forward the summer transfer budget if necessary, you won't find many better deals. Although I have a suspicion a good negotiator could drag Benat's fee below his buy-out clause as Betis are in debt and are already preparing to sell.

If we could land those two at circa 30mil it would be sensational.

Well said, LC. If necessary spend the summer budget. This is a case where time is money, spending later will not benefit us financially when you consider our needs and the alternatives.

Ronnie the Rep said:
ayrshire_blue said:
Ronnie, how much money have you laid at the bookies on this?

That's a great idea I didn't think of that. Will do so on Monday cheers mate:-)

I really want to believe you. Sorry I'm remaining sceptical for now though. Hope you're right!<br /><br />-- Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:52 pm --<br /><br />
Ronnie the Rep said:
ayrshire_blue said:
Ronnie, how much money have you laid at the bookies on this?

That's a great idea I didn't think of that. Will do so on Monday cheers mate:-)

I really want to believe you. Sorry I'm remaining sceptical for now though. Hope you're right!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.