Isco

Ireland_for_pm said:
dannyboiblue said:
Perez saying he doesn't want isco and that no bid has been made for him.
Serious?
Perez said: “Isco’s father was in the club’s offices recently, accompanying a representative of Malaga.
“I had to do some business related to La Liga. We have not spoken to him or Malaga.”

Read more: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/4954325/Isco-transfer-Real-Madrid-not-in-talks-for-Malaga-ace.html#ixzz2VEVR48QO" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sp ... z2VEVR48QO</a>

Florentino Perez
"They have good taste. Cavani or Isco are great players ... but they all do not fit. Isco's father was in the offices of the club the other day but came accompanying a representative of Malaga, I had to do some business related Liga. ye believe not me, but we have not spoken to him or Malaga. Today is the first day of a long summer. "

HOT TOPIC NOW ... CAN BY THIAGO sign MADRID?
"Thiago is a good player but do not know if I want to sell or not ... We are not going to pay the termination clause of any player. Not because we consider that hypothesis will not do anything hostile to the club. If you would like to do someday that signing would talk with the player and the club. If he wanted to leave to go away, but we will not pay the clause ".

BEFORE, WORD ABOUT POSSIBLE MORE SIGNINGS:
"Carvajal is already player of Real Madrid. Technicians knew they had to sign him before today and so we made the transfer".
"Bale is one of the great players who are in Europe and Real Madrid always likes big players. We have to improve the template but must be done quietly to avoid mistakes, see where gaps and where we will not ... in the coming weeks ".
"It would be crazy to do something now precipitously over the signing of Neymar for Barca. We have to do things quietly."
"I met Levy, chairman of Tottenham last year. We live a long time, as we talked for two months.'s A very competent person, who has done a great club, and has an obligation to defend their interests ... what we saw when we wanted to sign Modric. "
"At first I fichaban the signings that the media said, now I'm used to ... What the figures also. Footballers are neither expensive nor cheap, they are an investment. Most expensive players are those that can be classified as an investment and that if they are very good, you produce return. "

Judging by Perez's quotes it looks like there's a lot of truth in that pact we supposedly agreed with them. They look to be leaving the way clear for us to sign Isco and Cavani, happy days :)

Vincents Tackle said:
Judging by Perez's quotes it looks like there's a lot of truth in that pact we supposedly agreed with them. They look to be leaving the way clear for us to sign Isco and Cavani, happy days :)

Hope that's true and he's not just being a prick and bullshitting us all.

Claytop said:
Vincents Tackle said:

Hope that's true and he's not just being a prick and bullshitting us all.

the days are gone when Madrid ran the show. huge name still but cant compete financially and know we can be twats if need be and jump prices up! add to the Spanish economy and madrids debts then we are the it.

markbmcfc said:
You have to wonder what is in it for Madrid though.

Wonder if Bale, notably having a free shot at him, has something to do with it.

Given the potential alternative,i'd be very happy to see Bale at Real.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.