Isco

Well with Silva, Nasri, Aguero and now Navas.... do we really need another creative mid?

We need Cavani and another centre half and possibly a left back to finally get rid of Kolarov.

Disappointed if true but it's not where we need to be spending 30 million.

eddiemarin09 said:
http://www.caughtoffside.com/2013/06/02/manchester-city-will-not-register-bid-for-malaga-starlet-isco/

Manchester City are out of the running to sign Malaga’s highly rated playmaker.
Manchester City will not bid for Spanish playmaker Isco according to Marca.
Isco is thought to be on new manager Manuel Pellegrini’s transfer wish list but City officials have declined to bid for the 21 year old.
City directors Ferran Soriano and Txiki Bergenstein have stated that the clubs midfield does not need strengthening with players like Samir Nasri and Sergio Aguero able to play just behind the striker.However, Pellegrini may be disappointed that he will not be able to take the talented playmaker with him to the Etihad.
With Manchester City now out of the running, it looks like Real Madrid are in pole position to sign the Spanish international.
Madrid reportedly opened talks with Isco last week and are facing no competition for his signature.Isco’s contract reportedly has a £30 million buy-out clause which Madrid will look to activate.

I try not to read the shit put out by caughtoffside.com<br /><br />-- Tue Jun 04, 2013 3:59 am --<br /><br />
markbmcfc said:
Imagine if this ends up like the day we signed Corluka, Bojinov, Elano, Garrido and did one big fuck off presser.

One big table:

Navas Isco Pellegrini Cavani Fernandinho

If that happened I'd climb in my washing machine and set the fucker on spin.

There was that one summer when we signed Silva, Yaya, Balotelli, Boateng, and Kolarov... but this one should be much better.

Rafael Hernández
@RafaelH117
Freelance Football Journalist. Spanish, English and Brazilian football are my specialty. Expect some rare scoops, but only the truth. raf.hernandez117@gmail.com

Rafael Hernández ‏@RafaelH117 7h

I know that Manchester City informed Málaga they’re willing to pay the release clause, and now is negotiating with the player. NOTHING MORE.

Important: Impossible for me to have any information on the negotiation between Isco and Manchester City. I’m not a wizard.

I can confirm that Manchester City is willing to pay Isco release clause, club is now negotiating with the player.

eddiemarin09 said:
http://www.caughtoffside.com/2013/06/02/manchester-city-will-not-register-bid-for-malaga-starlet-isco/

Manchester City are out of the running to sign Malaga’s highly rated playmaker.
Manchester City will not bid for Spanish playmaker Isco according to Marca.
Isco is thought to be on new manager Manuel Pellegrini’s transfer wish list but City officials have declined to bid for the 21 year old.
City directors Ferran Soriano and Txiki Bergenstein have stated that the clubs midfield does not need strengthening with players like Samir Nasri and Sergio Aguero able to play just behind the striker.However, Pellegrini may be disappointed that he will not be able to take the talented playmaker with him to the Etihad.
With Manchester City now out of the running, it looks like Real Madrid are in pole position to sign the Spanish international.
Madrid reportedly opened talks with Isco last week and are facing no competition for his signature.Isco’s contract reportedly has a £30 million buy-out clause which Madrid will look to activate.

That story is from Sunday and a rehash from the comments from that Fat Bastard from Talksport. Why would we want Aguero to play behind the striker anyway? He IS the striker. Unless we buy Cavani and are looking to play him alongside Aguero.

suvommukherjee08 said:
Rafael Hernández
@RafaelH117
Freelance Football Journalist. Spanish, English and Brazilian football are my specialty. Expect some rare scoops, but only the truth. raf.hernandez117@gmail.com

I know that Manchester City informed Málaga they’re willing to pay the release clause, and now is negotiating with the player. NOTHING MORE.

Important: Impossible for me to have any information on the negotiation between Isco and Manchester City. I’m not a wizard.

I can confirm that Manchester City is willing to pay Isco release clause, club is now negotiating with the player.
I like the sound of that, hope we get him! We all want to have a disco after all!

vanFutbol ‏@vanFutbol 8h

@RafaelH117 Fuck you. Fuck City. Fuck Pellegrini.
Expand
Josh. Josh. ‏@TweetsofARed 8h

@vanFutbol @RafaelH117 Damn it, you're usually right haha. Bad news for United fans!
Expand

Thats the reply he is getting now Re:the Isco info .

suvommukherjee08 said:
vanFutbol ‏@vanFutbol 8h

@RafaelH117 Fuck you. Fuck City. Fuck Pellegrini.
Expand
Josh. Josh. ‏@TweetsofARed 8h

@vanFutbol @RafaelH117 Damn it, you're usually right haha. Bad news for United fans!
Expand

Thats the reply he is getting now Re:the Isco info .

just silly twats on twatter

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.