Isco

Blue Haze said:
Tevez City said:
Is he good enough to take Nasri's place in the starting line up ?

I've watched him about 5 times and think 17m for him at 20 years old is a no-brainer. It really would be unwise to pass when we're throwing 15m at Rodwell and maybe Zaha.

Watch his highlights so far this season and you decide

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ehgDT7iSmFk[/youtube]

Considering his buyout is 17m and any new contract will likely raise that price to 30m+, this deal makes sense regardless of Nasri. I think he likely is good enough to replace Nasri, and frankly it would be downright stupid not to pursue him considering our need for a tricky wide player. Stop throwing away money on players like Sinclair and buy someone who could become world class, so at least we won't have to throw away more money to replace players Mancini won't use. Fans are talking about blowing 40m+ on Bale who is very one-dimensional when this kid, who is a complete player, is available for less than half.

I watched the video...now I definitely agree we should buy him! Forget Zaha, Bale and all the other overpriced players we are constantly linked with! We cant be stung with a big transfer fee with this guy, £17m max...lets go for it!

With our squad the big worry for him if he came would be game time at the moment he's playing every game

waspish said:
With our squad the big worry for him if he came would be game time at the moment he's playing every game

This kid would play if he signed.

waspish said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
waspish said:
Who would you leave out for him?

Someone with an English name

So you admit you don't know who you would leave out!? For me he is a left of the three up front so who would you leave out?

Seeing as we play with two attacking midfielders every game (either Nasri and Silva, or Silva with Tevez in a deeper role) it would be wise to have three of them. This would cover for loss of form, injuries, and also put pressure on our existing players to maintain their good standards.

We could always play two and rest one. Not to mention it might solve our attacking issues if the worst happens and Silva gets an injury!

I don't see this potential buy as a problem in terms of squad size. The problems arise more when you consider we need a midfielder with Xabi Alonso type capabilities, and a new striker who isn't Balotelli...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.