Isco

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Jumanji said:
Have we had any seemingly solid links to him, or is this just a wish thread?
No Ronnie spoke to a Spanish guy who said he was coming so now all the usual transfer forum suspects have cum in there pants
Basically another KFA...

Jumanji said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Jumanji said:
Have we had any seemingly solid links to him, or is this just a wish thread?
No Ronnie spoke to a Spanish guy who said he was coming so now all the usual transfer forum suspects have cum in there pants
Basically another KFA...

I'm ITK about Ronnie's non-ITKness

Claytop said:
Ronnie the Rep said:
ayrshire_blue said:
Right, show us your bet receipt, minimum bet of a ton or you're bullshitting ;)

Will place the bet tomoz and scan in the receipt.

Can we see? ;)

Tried today. There is no market for it at ladbrokes. They have told me to email customer services for a price. When I get a reply I will place the bet

I read today on tribalfootball that Txiki is very keen to sign him in Jan...with txiki conn with spanish football i really think he will be a City player till Jan(malaga will cash on him,they have big financial problems)

Mark Ogden running the story in the telegraph today that Isco will be our top summer target as we are unlikely to spend in January.

ayrshire_blue said:
Mark Ogden running the story in the telegraph today that Isco will be our top summer target as we are unlikely to spend in January.
Definately need a winger

ayrshire_blue said:

I don't understand this thinking if it's true, which I have my doubts of. It's simple - if we have a target and he's available now, allocate some of the summer budget to January and spend it then instead of summer. This is what Barcelona did to get Sanchez before us (and Fabregas in the same window), they used almost two summer's worth of money right then and spent little the year later (just Jordi Alba for a cut price).

If it's left till summer he might have signed a new contract with increased buy-out by then.

LoveCity said:
ayrshire_blue said:

I don't understand this thinking if it's true, which I have my doubts of. It's simple - if we have a target and he's available now, allocate some of the summer budget to January and spend it then instead of summer. This is what Barcelona did to get Sanchez before us (and Fabregas in the same window), they used almost two summer's worth of money right then and spent little the year later (just Jordi Alba for a cut price).

If it's left till summer he might have signed a new contract with increased buy-out by then.

Your statement is riddled with falsehoods LoveCity, I'm surprised.

Barcelona purchased both Alexis Sanchez and Cesc Fabregas in the summer where we lost the inevitable "bidding war" for a player we likely were never going to land. Fabregas was purchased with cash set aside for his transfer over 2-3 years. In th following summer window, Barcelona also purchased Alex Song along with Jordi Alba for a net spend closer to 30-40m in the same summer window.

They rarely purchase in the winter time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.