Isco

Goo said:
waspish said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Someone with an English name

So you admit you don't know who you would leave out!? For me he is a left of the three up front so who would you leave out?

Seeing as we play with two attacking midfielders every game (either Nasri and Silva, or Silva with Tevez in a deeper role) it would be wise to have three of them. This would cover for loss of form, injuries, and also put pressure on our existing players to maintain their good standards.

We could always play two and rest one. Not to mention it might solve our attacking issues if the worst happens and Silva gets an injury!

I don't see this potential buy as a problem in terms of squad size. The problems arise more when you consider we need a midfielder with Xabi Alonso type capabilities, and a new striker who isn't Balotelli...

He'll be a squad player and not guaranteed starting role like mist of our squad! The only guaranteed starting players are Hart Kompany YAYA and silva

i'm sure he's good but is their any need to buy another playmaker? we already have Nasri and Silva with Suarez coming through, it'd just seem a bit of a waste of money to me...

Ell-ano said:
i'm sure he's good but is their any need to buy another playmaker? we already have Nasri and Silva with Suarez coming through, it'd just seem a bit of a waste of money to me...

He's got better ability at taking on players and offers more width than Nasri or Silva.

Suarez is about 4 years away and Isco is starring for a team that walked into the CL qualificationa and does well in La Liga. He certainly isn't a waste of money, a waste of money is buying Downing for £20million. Isco at £17m is a snip.

waspish said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
waspish said:
Who would you leave out for him?

So you admit you don't know who you would leave out!? For me he is a left of the three up front so who would you leave out?

Not me mate im just playing the transfer forum game of buy a foreign player and replace the englishman as they will be better even if I have only seen them on youtube

BoyBlue_1985 said:
waspish said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:

Not me mate im just playing the transfer forum game of buy a foreign player and replace the englishman as they will be better even if I have only seen them on youtube
Yes I'd drop him for hart personally as hart is a shite name and isco sounds cooler

BoyBlue_1985 said:
waspish said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:

For what it's worth, it's probably Nasri that would be most under threat. It would also give us the opportunity to rest Silva. Unfortunately we can't afford to stand still because the CL has proven that we're not as good as some think, and English players are too expensive and lack the technical ability that players like Isco have in abundance. How much was Downing? Henderson? And these two aren't fit to lace this lads boots.

hgblue said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
waspish said:

For what it's worth, it's probably Nasri that would be most under threat. It would also give us the opportunity to rest Silva. Unfortunately we can't afford to stand still because the CL has proven that we're not as good as some think, and English players are too expensive and lack the technical ability that players like Isco have in abundance. How much was Downing? Henderson? And these two aren't fit to lace this lads boots.

I would say are team is better than 4 or 5 teams that are in the next round of the CL all the CL has shown me is what I already knew, that Mancini is clueless in Europe

BoyBlue_1985 said:
hgblue said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:

I would say are team is better than 4 or 5 teams that are in the next round of the CL all the CL has shown me is what I already knew, that Mancini is clueless in Europe
our

NipHolmes said:
Ell-ano said:

He's got better ability at taking on players and offers more width than Nasri or Silva.

Suarez is about 4 years away and Isco is starring for a team that walked into the CL qualificationa and does well in La Liga. He certainly isn't a waste of money, a waste of money is buying Downing for £20million. Isco at £17m is a snip.
i didn't mean waste of money as in he's not worth £17m but as in paying £17m for something we already have, but if he is as good as people say which a lot of people seem to be saying maybe we should spend it on him

mcfc2607 said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
hgblue said:

our

Sorry Dad

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.