Isco

Re: Isco (page 301 on)

FantasyIreland said:
Lancet Fluke said:
Yes well done forza. If we assume that the whole story is true, does anyone else find it a bit worrying that txiki was blabbing all this stuff in a supposedly chance one off chat? Very weird.

Maybe,although he hasn't really said anything damaging or made any startling revelations.
Maybe although I'd rather rivals didn't know we weren't interested in cavani if that is true.

robbieh said:
Not only was Forza's info top quality but so was his reaction to the naysayers. Unlike our more celebrity ITKers he did not get over sensitive and then flounce of in a huff.

Well done.

this, yes top man, a bit of substance to ya

well I didn't slag him off but I'm not real thrilled about the 50/50 odds he mentioned... Hope this gets sorted quickly one way or another so we can move onto others if needed

Right then, thankfully my mate was telling me the truth which also means I was telling the truth - I was a little suprised to see the picture as well, despite my faith in him! Just to clarify, Txiki didn't blab and go revealing transfer information, it was a young guy who knows Txiki who blabbed and then Txiki was in a position where he couldn't do any more harm in confirming the stuff.

Have spoken to my mate in person today and he elaborated on some details. He told me Txiki looked as if he was downplaying things, so when he said Isco is only 50/50, he said he felt Txiki basically implied we should get him but his experience tells him nothing is a guarantee in football (And when I said Malaga were reluctant to let Isco and Pellegrini join us, I meant it as in after losing one key person they are playing hardball over the other, hence why negotiations will probably take a while whether us or Madrid get him)

On Cavani, the Spanish kid said we had a 10% chance but Txiki said we weren't interested anymore, so we have held talks but they proved worthless.

Txiki only briefly confirmed there was interest in El Shaarway and we have held talks but didn't really say much on him other than that.

My mate did try to squeeze more information out of Txiki but he would only talk about things the kid had already revealed and he also made sure the kid didn't open his mouth again.

Just to end, as you can see I am trying to get the most out of my one-day ITK status and also do understand anyone who didn't believe me and made jokes as to be fair 99% of the time I also dismiss anyone claiming to be an ITK as just some attention-seeking bullshitter.

ForzaMancini said:
Right then, thankfully my mate was telling me the truth which also means I was telling the truth - I was a little suprised to see the picture as well, despite my faith in him! Just to clarify, Txiki didn't blab and go revealing transfer information, it was a young guy who knows Txiki who blabbed and then Txiki was in a position where he couldn't do any more harm in confirming the stuff.

Have spoken to my mate in person today and he elaborated on some details. He told me Txiki looked as if he was downplaying things, so when he said Isco is only 50/50, he said he felt Txiki basically implied we should get him but his experience tells him nothing is a guarantee in football (And when I said Malaga were reluctant to let Isco and Pellegrini join us, I meant it as in after losing one key person they are playing hardball over the other, hence why negotiations will probably take a while whether us or Madrid get him)

On Cavani, the Spanish kid said we had a 10% chance but Txiki said we weren't interested anymore, so we have held talks but they proved worthless.

Txiki only briefly confirmed there was interest in El Shaarway and we have held talks but didn't really say much on him other than that.

My mate did try to squeeze more information out of Txiki but he would only talk about things the kid had already revealed and he also made sure the kid didn't open his mouth again.

Just to end, as you can see I am trying to get the most out of my one-day ITK status and also do understand anyone who didn't believe me and made jokes as to be fair 99% of the time I also dismiss anyone claiming to be an ITK as just some attention-seeking bullshitter.

Fair enough FM if you have valid information. Going off my gut instinct I am still confident enough Isco will sign for City, but we will have to wait until after the U21 Tournament to confirm if we are successful.

ForzaMancini said:

Thanks for posting - sounds credible.

Sorry, forgot one last thing, just that Txiki said that our two main targets this summer were a holding midfielder (Fernandinho) and a winger (Navas). So, having achieved that, I would presume they were the boards two main targets, as opposed to Pellegrini's, and therefore other signings will obviously be done after Pellegrini has assessed our squad in person.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.