Isco

The De gea comment was made because he was asked whether Isco would score against him next season.

Do you see your friend Isco trying to score against you for City next season or do you think he'll join Real Madrid?
You never know what will happen, I wish him all the best. I hope he goes to a club where he feels happy and does well there. What I can say is that it is great to be in Manchester at the moment and although City are our rivals, they are a great club.

Rammyblues said:
The De gea comment was made because he was asked whether Isco would score against him next season.

Do you see your friend Isco trying to score against you for City next season or do you think he'll join Real Madrid?
You never know what will happen, I wish him all the best. I hope he goes to a club where he feels happy and does well there. What I can say is that it is great to be in Manchester at the moment and although City are our rivals, they are a great club.

De Gea is too classy for United. He should go to Barcelona or something.

FantasyIreland said:
ForzaMancini said:
he also made sure the kid didn't open his mouth again.

Can we deduce from the above that the mouthy kid is now an integrral part of the foundations for the new training academy?? ya know,Txiki being Italian and all that.......

Seriously,thanks for the info FM,shame about the usual gobshites.

220px-Ironing_a_shirt.jpg

You just couldn't make it up. You just couldn't

Davs 19 said:
FantasyIreland said:
ForzaMancini said:
he also made sure the kid didn't open his mouth again.

Can we deduce from the above that the mouthy kid is now an integrral part of the foundations for the new training academy?? ya know,Txiki being Italian and all that.......

Seriously,thanks for the info FM,shame about the usual gobshites.

220px-Ironing_a_shirt.jpg

You just couldn't make it up. You just couldn't

Nice one made me chuckle

Isco: "Pellegrini is my football father, who taught me to trust myself, therefore I'll have to weigh up City's offer carefully" #mcfc #rmfc

scooped off twatter...not sure where its from but i like the father reference. Heres hoping!

Saif1994 said:
Rammyblues said:

De Gea is too classy for United. He should go to Barcelona or something.

See him as the natural heir to Casillas personally.

FIXED

AdamoTheGreat said:
Isco: "Pellegrini is my football father, who taught me to trust myself, therefore I'll have to weigh up City's offer carefully" #mcfc #rmfc

scooped off twatter...not sure where its from but i like the father reference. Heres hoping!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.