Isco

His dad has had the full charm offensive.

The personal package has all been agreed in the last few days.

Malaga are demanding £33m, we are willing to pay £18m with £10m add-ons over the lifetime of his deal.

The Isco camp have said their boy wants to take a leap of faith but wants to talk to Pellegrini next week.

I think we may have got this!!!

Martyn said:
Hope Pellegrini and Isco isnt another Mancini and Mario scenario.

I can't imagine we'll see any training ground bust ups between them. A tall 60 year old man grabbing a tiny 21 year old by the collar. Would be amusing tbf.

kiam06 said:
Very similar to Nasri and Silva but you can't have too many good players so bring it on!

We need someone similar to Robben or Ribery not another Silva or Nasri.

tolmie's hairdoo said:

Malaga are demanding £33m, we are willing to pay £18m with £10m add-ons over the lifetime of his deal.

The Isco camp have said their boy wants to take a leap of faith but wants to talk to Pellegrini next week.

oooh

tolmie's hairdoo said:

Really hope you are right, watching him for the second time right now and his passing is fantastic.

Do you think our offer is good enough?

tolmie's hairdoo said:

Sound promising TH. going off topic a bit is there any news on Tevez?

tolmie's hairdoo said:

Great. What do you think about Cavani & Jovetic ?

tolmie's hairdoo said:

Just what I wanted to hear. Cheers for the info Tolm. :)

tolmie's hairdoo said:

GOOD LORD

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.