Isco

tolmie's hairdoo said:
His dad has had the full charm offensive.

The personal package has all been agreed in the last few days.

Malaga are demanding £33m, we are willing to pay £18m with £10m add-ons over the lifetime of his deal.

The Isco camp have said their boy wants to take a leap of faith but wants to talk to Pellegrini next week.

I think we may have got this!!!

Sounds very promising. :)

But his release clause is supposed to be €35m which in today's currency exchange works out as £29.7m.

argyle said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

Malaga are demanding £33m, we are willing to pay £18m with £10m add-ons over the lifetime of his deal.

The Isco camp have said their boy wants to take a leap of faith but wants to talk to Pellegrini next week.

Really hope you are right, watching him for the second time right now and his passing is fantastic.

Do you think our offer is good enough?

Half the battle is convincing a player.

Pellegrini will do the rest and it seems a reasonable price, although Malaga want his full buy out.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
argyle said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

Really hope you are right, watching him for the second time right now and his passing is fantastic.

Pellegrini will do the rest and it seems a reasonable price, although Malaga want his full buy out.

Cheers. Lets hope we can come to a compromise. This kid is special.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
argyle said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

If this transfer does come off, I don't want to see a photo with Pellegrini with his arm around Isco a la the Rooney/ Ferguson pose. What was just fuckin weird!!!

tolmie's hairdoo said:
argyle said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

I'm sure Pelle will know what to say to get him on side. Glad it's him trying to convince him rather than Mancini.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.